***Official Game Thread*** Spurrier's Fun N Gunners vs AZ (8pm NFL Network)

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
spurrier-done-1.gif

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched 2 plays of this game. 1 play, Gilbert throws his 1st INT. Turned it off. Tuned back in and next play, w/ 2:00 minutes left in the game and Gilbert’s sacked and fumbles.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I caught the last 5 minutes of the game because I stumbled onto this thread. Quickly tuned in and for a little while thought the HBC would pull off the win. A couple of boneheaded players ruined the comeback, but SOS still entertained.

Since it was my first chance to see them play, I must’ve jinxed their winning streak. Sorry guys, my bad.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I caught the last 5 minutes of the game because I stumbled onto this thread. Quickly tuned in and for a little while thought the HBC would pull off the win. A couple of boneheaded players ruined the comeback, but SOS still entertained.

Since it was my first chance to see them play, I must’ve jinxed their winning streak. Sorry guys, my bad.

You shall be flogged on the morrow.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Was at the game. Some pretty decent football but it dragged in the 2nd and 3rd quater. The Apollos QB was under pressure all night. Very anti-climatic ending. But it’s a fun time and I’d recommend it if you’re in the area.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Was at the game. Some pretty decent football but it dragged in the 2nd and 3rd quater. The Apollos QB was under pressure all night. Very anti-climatic ending. But it’s a fun time and I’d recommend it if you’re in the area.

How was the turnout? Really hope this league makes it.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How was the turnout? Really hope this league makes it.

I think there were probably around 18,000 or so. It sprinkled a little bit at the beginning and there had been talk of more rain so that could have kept the walk up crowd down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.