***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Alabama***

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Actually I think if we have a good game plan we can compete and make it close. Every now and then our coaches surprise and seem like they actually know what they’re doing. I don’t think Bama is as unbeatable as people are making out this year.

But then I come back to fat dwag and EJ…..I just don’t think we can overcome those two.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
None. I'm not drinking until I get my Afghans out, still working about 3 hours in the middle of the night. Will probably pre-game in Gainesville on Saturday though.
I mean, the ONLY way we have even a chance to be remotely in the game and not be completely blown out is AR healthy and playing the vast majority of snaps.

I WANT that to happen. But I'm reluctant to think Dan will do that.

Also, I will pray for you to get those folks out...and praying is not something I do. Wish you the best on that!!!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Blood will run in the SWAMP...Our blood.

Maybe this wakes the Bull Gators up.

But just like in DC...nothing will change.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw a stat during the game that he averaged 38.5 yards a touch
Even again a team like USF that's pretty wild.

AR quite literally couldn't have been anymore perfect.

And to think he could have had ANOTHER score if Dan wasn't a fuching bone head

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I dont know how last year's bama team compares to this years but I'll assume the same.

We gave up 52 points. But supposedly our defense is better this year so subtract a TD. That's 45.
And I'm just assuming we'll control the ball more that's one less drive for bama so subtract a TD. That's 38.
And home field subtract a FG. That's 35.
Can our offense score 35 points on bama? Well... if AR15 plays the whole game then while not probable it is plausible that we can score 35.

But I've been drinking.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think I read somewhere that Dan said in the presser that he missed a couple reads.

Huh?

Yeah that’s him pressing, almost hoping he gets vindicated, and thinking he’s talking to a bunch of inbred idiots who know no better. There’s literally zero—no exaggeration, zero—that you could point to in the first two games that you could call the “wrong read”. The guy is leading nearly every stat(per snap) possible. In like 20 total snaps, he has 4 TDs and all but one of the biggest plays of the year. Meanwhile your starter has 4 INTs and has killed
a dozen plus drives. Please stop.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think I read somewhere that Dan said in the presser that he missed a couple reads.

Huh?
Do you remember how pissed Butters was that time that Franks threw a TD vs Tinerc instead of running out the clock and going to OT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.