***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Alabama***

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I like him more than I ever thought I would. some of the time.

I hated him when he was the weak link on Meyer's staff.

if he would make some attempt to recruit, hire some decent staff and fire the fat dwag I could probably even like him.

I agree but those are big issues. I do remember you were one that was as concerned as I was when Seider was run off. That was a huge staffing mistake right from the jump.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hit your momma so hard last night she probably has diarrhea today.
82b9c4b2-c845-49ad-b757-39cd0b082072_text.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oh for the love of God, pretty sure it was J that said anything less than 11-1 after that game is underachieving. J ain't no dumper so stop with the 'dumpers moving the goal posts' bs. A variety of Dan haters myself included have not changed our season predictions one iota and have been vocal about it since Saturday night.

Mullen has shown a propensity to get his team up for a big game... and lose. Then follow it up soon after with embarrassing losses to teams that should never have a chance against us.

He's right on schedule, maybe even a little early this year. Buckle up.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I personally "hope" for better (10-2?), but I would go with 9-3 if I were a betting man.
Just imagine if Mullen does not lead us into a season-ending tailspin of 3 straight losses.? Then we might be left with a good feeling about Gator football.

if he would make some attempt to recruit, hire some decent staff and fire the fat dwag I could probably even like him.

In other words, try to do what he gets so handsomely paid for = he ain't paid so handsomely to make it so ugly.?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Oh for the love of God, pretty sure it was J that said anything less than 11-1 after that game is underachieving. J ain't no dumper so stop with the 'dumpers moving the goal posts' bs. A variety of Dan haters myself included have not changed our season predictions one iota and have been vocal about it since Saturday night.

Mullen has shown a propensity to get his team up for a big game... and lose. Then follow it up soon after with embarrassing losses to teams that should never have a chance against us.

He's right on schedule, maybe even a little early this year. Buckle up.

That is pretty much where I am at. I kinda think it will be Grantham side of the game that falls short in a big unacceptable way for ~2 more losses just like last year. But I hope I am wrong and we do go 11-1 and we have one of those secret commit cornucopia NSD top 5 class that all the pumpers promise every year. I will instantly take the blue pill and pump the chit out of this place. Heck, I might even make an account over at swamp gas and do a high five or two over there if goes down like that.

But, as Ive said many times, higher chance that Kate kittykat Beckinsale rubs her cherrypie all over my face than the pumper dream.
Kate-Beckinsale-Hottest-Sexiest-Photo-Collection-21.jpg

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Oh really...you was talking to TLB because it sure reads like you was celebrating a moral victory by trying to rub a loss in someones face to me and I called you out for it. WE LOST.

Lighten up Francis. You’re taking my comments so far out of context, I don’t even know how you could possibly reach your conclusion. Rubbing a loss in someone’s face? Are you suggesting I enjoy watching my Gators lose? Because that would be ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.