***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Alabama***

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Game is closer than people think. We score a bunch of points. EJ won’t have time to stand in the pocket and stare down receivers, he will have to scramble due to pass rush but he’ll evade and have success running or dumping the ball off. In the end we’ll be blaming defense for the loss as always under fat Todd. It might not even be a loss if AR is healthy and plays a lot. Yes the kid is that much of a beast.
While unlikely, stranger things have happened.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
While unlikely, stranger things have happened.

Bama has traditionally had some trouble with true double threat QBs.

But let’s face it, the one who could do the deed won’t get enough snaps, and then there’s the Toddler…..

And a massive talent gap thanks to the cluster our recruiting has become.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bama has traditionally had some trouble with true double threat QBs.
Funny how we spread this shyt when they face "dual threat" QBs running the spread every week. They may have "trouble" with dual threat but they lose to passers.

You know who they LOST to? LSU. SOS with the Cawks. Clemson throwing the ball vertically. (BTW Im ok with a Clemson/Rich Rod vertical "spread".) Hell they damn near lost to UGLY with Fat Stafford. And Jake Fromme the zero threat. Manziel even threw 250 yards.

Throw the ball.

Last edited:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Funny how we soead this shyt when they face "dual threat" QBs running the soread every week.

You know who they LOST to? LSU? SOS with the Cawks. Clemson throwing the ball vertically. (BTW Im ok with a Clemson/Rich Rod vertical "spread") Hell they damn near lost to UGLY with Fat Stafford. And

true. But Newton gave them fits with AU and AR could be better. Maybe not next week thanks to the guru, but his time is coming.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Opening 2 TD favorites against us in the Swamp in year 4. Smh. . Reading the Bama forums, sounds like week 3 is just another cup cake on the road.

Unfortunately Mullen is Reicht 2.0 minus the recruiting. Wonder if we will ever sniff the CFP again in my lifetime.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately Mullen is Reicht 2.0 minus the recruiting. Wonder if we will ever sniff the CFP again in my lifetime.
Richt won the SEC in year 2.

Mullen finished fourth in the SEC West in year 2 and all the years onward.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Richt won the SEC in year 2.

Mullen finished fourth in the SEC West in year 2 and all the years onward.

I think you’re misreading his typo. He feels Mullen is Frank Reich 2.0. Don’t get too swept up in the first half this weekend. Mullen leads us to a huge comeback. Apparently against the Oilers.

Jeremiah has mixed emotions about seeing his older brother, Warren, go down.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To go along with the dumperness that we will continue to be mired in for many years to come, Bama 56 UF 17

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
AR15 is selling a shirt that makes it look like he’s playing against Bama. It would be pretty crappy to sell this if he’s injured and can’t play. Hopefully it’s a good sign.

Attachments

• B3C63285-B6BB-48F5-9788-06AFFCF4CFC7.png
    B3C63285-B6BB-48F5-9788-06AFFCF4CFC7.png
    387.8 KB · Views: 80

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
AR15 is selling a shirt that makes it look like he’s playing against Bama. It would be pretty crappy to sell this if he’s injured and can’t play. Hopefully it’s a good sign.
He all ready had 200 printed up and Gotta sale them before Sat. when people see him limp into the stadium

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

**** it. There's no doubt about it. AR is next level shyt.
We knew Grossman had it and we knew Tebow had it. Same feeling with AR.

Craziest part is AR has had a more explosive entrance than either of them, or any other Gator (perhaps Emmitt).

I don't put our chances at winning in the reasonable possibility range, but if you told me AR15 is starting and playing the whole game, I'd be excited about our chance (even with the toad). Richardson is that much of a game changer.

My only lack of full enthusiasm is that Richardson is such a freak that he'll help Mullen stick around longer, yet we will only have him as a starter one year before he leaves.

Last point - the neck tattoos are concerning. And not because I don't love neck art as much as the next guy. But, name me the QB who has ever won a championship while sporting multiple neck tats. It's a bad omen.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jones is so bad that it had to be clear as day throughout fall camp. Absolutely no justification for Dan starting him. Its completely inexcusable.

Could it be that EJ came into the season damaged because in all earlier practices AR "showed" that he was just this much better than EJ .?
So EJ started to crumble even before game 1. ?? So DM got obsessed with working a reclamation on EJ.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb