***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Alabama***

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Last time we lots of visitors, LSU embarrassed our arse with their practice squad.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, cause we never miss tackles...

This should have started years ago.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Could we teach our DBs at least one thing? I've been calling for it for years, but teach them not to look at the refs each time the play is over. Quit checking with the refs after each play!!!

danicus007

Nov 20, 2017
Alabama is a semi-pro team. Until Saban is gone or they aren’t allowed 20 1st round draft picks a year, this isn’t going to change. Pretty boring. There’s nothing Mullen can do to compete. It takes an all world offense like Burrow at LSU or us last season to beat them.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So 2 TDs and 5 picks through 9 quarters? That’s your starter, you piece of garbage? And I hope everyone lights up Russel and every other idiot who punched the company line this week. Everyone associated with UF football, outside of Mick, is a complete joke.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
I said EJ would throw a pick in the first couple of possessions and Mullen would double down and put him back out. And there you go.

Bar None Gator

Dec 3, 2016
This drive is key for Mullen. EJ is
Alabama is a semi-pro team. Until Saban is gone or they aren’t allowed 20 1st round draft picks a year, this isn’t going to change. Pretty boring. There’s nothing Mullen can do to compete. It takes an all world offense like Burrow at LSU or us last season to beat them.
I bet you Arkansas puts up a better showing than us this year. I understand the talent argument. But where is the pride?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve gotten burnt on a couple long balls, but it’s really not necessary. Just throw the ball underneath on us and watch our secondary grab for air. We need tackling drills at halftime.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That should have been a hurry up. And we have to take a TO to save a Delay of Game. Amateur hour on both sides of the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator