***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Alabama***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's already too late dude. We are too far behind. Let him rest for the games we can actually win.

The only defense of him not playing is the idea that he’s the guy going forward. I definitely didn’t want him to make his first start today. I still think he comes in 3rd series next week, leads us to a win and it’s over from there. Been my call and sticking with it.

danicus007

Nov 20, 2017
This drive is key for Mullen. EJ is

I bet you Arkansas puts up a better showing than us this year. I understand the talent argument. But where is the pride?
100% agree with you. Mullen isn’t elite so he’s not going to really ever get it done. Poor decisions and coaching. But with that said us and everyone else is playing for 2nd place every season. It’s just old is all.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I hate Dan as much as I hated Muschamp
This is a disgusting display of poor coaching and motivation in all phases of the game.

Bar None Gator

Dec 3, 2016
Dan said this would be a Litmus Test. Yes sir. Now, we can see how far the mighty have fallen. Just forfeit and start recruiting like you are paid for.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We took a TO for that. LOL. Mercer is gonna put up a better game against Bama than we are.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
12 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and we’re already out of timeouts. That’s Mullen personified.

No, that's not true. He often doesn't use his timeouts. This is unusual. There's plenty to legitimately criticize, but he isn't often like this.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance Dan is trying to win the TOP?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
No, that's not true. He often doesn't use his timeouts. This is unusual. There's plenty to legitimately criticize, but he isn't often like this.

You've missed the point. Biggest game of the year, at home & Mullen has so thoroughly mismanaged the game so far that he’s had to burn all 3 timeouts in just a little more than one quarter because he’s clueless & unprepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.