Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

ted

Aug 24, 2019
I want one of these Napier nutswingers to get on here and explain the mass substitutions with 8 seconds on the clock. Someone come on here and defend the indefensible.
This may be the straw that finally gets Foley and his cuck Strickland excommunicado from Gainesville for good.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I have been somewhat critical of Billy but have never been a hater or wanted him fired. Right now it is terribly obvious that he either hires an OC or he will be gone next year. It will amaze me if he manages to keep this class together. I cant see one reason for any 5 star player to want to be a part of that offense. I dont have alot of time left to wait for us to be back. The guy is likeable and is working hard on the trail but he is not an OC. I dont see us winning any more games and honestly I dont want us to be embarrassed in a bowl game against Ga Southern either.

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
Why? Does a simple win either today or next week change the product and process that you have seen for over 20 games now?
Not really, but if we lose out, it's going to be a long offseason for Napier. Especially given our ludicrous schedule next year. He will probably be given another year (at least), but I just hate that it looks like we will be looking for yet another head coach in the next 2-3 years.

At some point it would be nice for our program to not be perpetually lost in the woods.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Considering just how young we are on both sides of the ball, I could live with the record and even the scores but his game management in critical situations borders on malpractice. If there’s a way to eff something up we will do it. No chance he makes it.
Good staffs win games they aren't supposed to. Poor staffs lose games they should win.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
F this MFer. We need to pray for blowouts the rest of the way, Lagway and the rest to bail, fire this idiot, and start over again. This recruiting class is fools gold, just like Mullins and the Trask year. Fools gold. Thought we had finally got it right.

I hate this MFers face, his sideline gum chewing I am cool calm and collected demeanor. The MFer idiot is lost. Its some **** like this every gd week.
How about a grown man haircut?? You look like a gd inmate from Raeford. Or maybe you can't afford to part with any of that 7 mil a year paycheck for a decent haircut.

Hey yall!! Let's roll out some really cool black uniforms like all the other lame ass programs and **** the bed on national TV, at home, to a 2 win team. That's a great idea.

And let's try to sub with 8 seconds to go when all we need to is spike the ball. Too bad the hc, oc, and st coach cant get on the same page QHEN THEY ARE THE SAME GD PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope someone breaks this ****ers legs with a baseball bat. The whole staff stinks like baby****. And the staff has to sit on the sideline while this idiot calls this ****. There is a reason we get up and comers for coordinators. Noone in their right mind would come here and get this stink on them.

Notice on the botched extra point NOONE was in a passing route?? Why is that? We have a gd moron for a st coach. A gd moron for a hc and a gd moron for a oc.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I want one of these Napier nutswingers to get on here and explain the mass substitutions with 8 seconds on the clock. Someone come on here and defend the indefensible.
It will be some mindless bull**** or an outright lie. Like ****e for brains Neteng falsely stating Kentucky was our first road game. Anybody that thinks Billy has a clue hasn’t watched the games or has their head up their ass.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
F this MFer. We need to pray for blowouts the rest of the way, Lagway and the rest to bail, fire this idiot, and start over again. This recruiting class is fools gold, just like Mullins and the Trask year. Fools gold. Thought we had finally got it right.

I hate this MFers face, his sideline gum chewing I am cool calm and collected demeanor. The MFer idiot is lost. Its some **** like this every gd week.
How about a grown man haircut?? You look like a gd inmate from Raeford. Or maybe you can't afford to part with any of that 7 mil a year paycheck for a decent haircut.

Hey yall!! Let's roll out some really cool black uniforms like all the other lame ass programs and **** the bed on national TV, at home, to a 2 win team. That's a great idea.

And let's try to sub with 8 seconds to go when all we need to is spike the ball. Too bad the hc, oc, and st coach cant get on the same page QHEN THEY ARE THE SAME GD PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope someone breaks this ****ers legs with a baseball bat. The whole staff stinks like baby****. And the staff has to sit on the sideline while this idiot calls this ****. There is a reason we get up and comers for coordinators. Noone in their right mind would come here and get this stink on them.

Notice on the botched extra point NOONE was in a passing route?? Why is that? We have a gd moron for a st coach. A gd moron for a hc and a gd moron for a oc.
Perhaps the post of the year here . Great ****in post

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Not really, but if we lose out, it's going to be a long offseason for Napier. Especially given our ludicrous schedule next year. He will probably be given another year (at least), but I just hate that it looks like we will be looking for yet another head coach in the next 2-3 years.
Understood but even if you win 1 it is still a long off season for Sling Blade. He blows as a HC, regardless of what the ending record wlil be. We can live in reality or fantasy land. Tattoo died a long time ago so all we have is reality.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I wonder what Sun Belt Billy will say in the post game presser. Wait, no need to wonder, let me just listen to last week’s post game presser. I’m sure it will be the same…our guys fought hard, we’ll learn from this, our guys have character, the poor play calls weren’t really poor it was bad execution, etc.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I have been somewhat critical of Billy but have never been a hater or wanted him fired. Right now it is terribly obvious that he either hires an OC or he will be gone next year. It will amaze me if he manages to keep this class together. I cant see one reason for any 5 star player to want to be a part of that offense. I dont have alot of time left to wait for us to be back. The guy is likeable and is working hard on the trail but he is not an OC. I dont see us winning any more games and honestly I dont want us to be embarrassed in a bowl game against Ga Southern either.
It's deeper than just the offense though. We all said the exact same things about Muschamp. He just needs another O coordinator.

Our team acts like Napier.
It's a meek personality, a lack of fire and desire and most importantly, a will to defeat and beat the ever living shiit out of your opponent.

Our team lacks physicality and nastiness.
We are a bunch of pretty boys with Instagram accounts, showing out every week on social media.

The ONLY thing that's going to change this team is a new head coach.
So, we get another year of this BS.

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
Can someone tell me how 11 defensive players can be in the wrong place at the same time every time? Could it be because of our 13 year old DC?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It will be some mindless bull**** or an outright lie. Like ****e for brains Neteng falsely stating Kentucky was our first road game. Anybody that thinks Billy has a clue hasn’t watched the games or has their head up their ass.
you had me at ****e for brains, but I enjoyed what followed as well.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Well isn’t that just a kick in the nuts on a Saturday afternoon. A 2-6 team comes into the Swamp and gets the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.