***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ass Sniffers***

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
So let’s see. That’s 4000 dbags in garbage red pants and bangs, 3000 sluts in black dresses destroyed on Crown and Miller Lite, 1000 old men with that horrendously awful 80’s cursive uga hat talking about Vince Dooley, and 800 or so Jax natives who switched from uga to fsu in the 90’s and are now back.

Did I get that about right?
Spot on

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So let’s see. That’s 4000 dbags in garbage red pants and bangs, 3000 sluts in black dresses destroyed on Crown and Miller Lite, 1000 old men with that horrendously awful 80’s cursive uga hat talking about Vince Dooley, and 800 or so Jax natives who switched from uga to fsu in the 90’s and are now back.

Did I get that about right?
Don’t knock those 3k sluts. I’ve gotten a lot of use out of them over the years!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I don’t disagree on last year. But I do think Fromm was a perfect fit for them and, despite not being great himself, is considerably better than Bennett. I think if, big if, we can slow the running game down and force the game into his hands, we can win. The other difference from last year is that we were still getting ourselves out of the 21-24 points per game mindset and effort that we had for so long. So they could stay on schedule the whole time. In contrast, if you watch the Alabama game, the moment they were in a score-for-score game, he crumbled. Even Corrall had handled that moment much better a week earlier.

So it really comes down to our offense more than anything else. If we can score and move the ball effectively throughout, it will force Smart out of his comfort zone, which is never good for them(Aub ‘17, second half of NC game, 4th and 11, etc). That’s the key. They’re going to move the ball on us, particularly on the ground and on that wheel route to Cook they like. The question will be are they playing with a constant lead or are we scoring ourselves? That’s how you beat that Smart/Saban approach.

There's a lot of hope there. I'm for any scenario that sees us winning. I do believe they'll be the best defense we'll face this year, so Mullen will have to figure out a way to get over the 17 point hump against them. We're gonna need turnovers to win this game. Ugay hasn't had a turnover against us since 2017, and I guess that kept them from hanging 50 on us in that one. Another ugly stat from the last 2 games is the 3rd down conversions, Ugay has gone 20/32 on 3rd , while we've gone 6/31. This Bennett guy may be another average QB, but we seem to let average guys have career games on us. Recent series history could be on our side, since we've traded 3 game win streaks with them since '08, maybe we end their's this year, and maybe in a blow out 2014 style. The last 2 years coming into this game, it seems like we're playing better football than them, then they look completely focused and play great against us. After the coaching blunders we had in this game last year, I think Ugay is in Mullen's head, he wouldn't be the first Gator coach that's happened to, but he needs a win desperately over them. Regardless, maybe not having the off week for both teams will benefit us and Ugay will be the unprepared team this year. Fingers crossed.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
There's a lot of hope there. I'm for any scenario that sees us winning. I do believe they'll be the best defense we'll face this year, so Mullen will have to figure out a way to get over the 17 point hump against them. We're gonna need turnovers to win this game. Ugay hasn't had a turnover against us since 2017, and I guess that kept them from hanging 50 on us in that one. Another ugly stat from the last 2 games is the 3rd down conversions, Ugay has gone 20/32 on 3rd , while we've gone 6/31. This Bennett guy may be another average QB, but we seem to let average guys have career games on us. Recent series history could be on our side, since we've traded 3 game win streaks with them since '08, maybe we end their's this year, and maybe in a blow out 2014 style. The last 2 years coming into this game, it seems like we're playing better football than them, then they look completely focused and play great against us. After the coaching blunders we had in this game last year, I think Ugay is in Mullen's head, he wouldn't be the first Gator coach that's happened to, but he needs a win desperately over them. Regardless, maybe not having the off week for both teams will benefit us and Ugay will be the unprepared team this year. Fingers crossed.

Their "A" game is superior to our "A" game. We can't win this game. Our only hope is that UGAy loses it.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
a0cace088976c9efa15c5a5e6d4d3329--old-florida-florida-georgia.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Their oline vs our pib squeak d line is the problem. Where's waldo could have a field day on our defense if you gave him the dwags o line. They will score with ease, and we will not bc our O vs their D is a push.

This game will look a lot like the last few. And mullens seat will be getting warm if he doesn't do something about the hapless defense he's paying 1.8 large for every year.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Their oline vs our pib squeak d line is the problem. Where's waldo could have a field day on our defense if you gave him the dwags o line. They will score with ease, and we will not bc our O vs their D is a push.

This game will look a lot like the last few. And mullens seat will be getting warm if he doesn't do something about the hapless defense he's paying 1.8 large for every year.
We're gonna win :grin:

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Stetson Bennett is horrible!! He’s the X-factor. If recruiting matters as much as I’m told around here, then we should be beaten pretty soundly. But he gives us the opportunity to win. We’re going to score. I’ve said this before, at a minimum you have to score at least 38 to beat us. No different for Georgia. I don’t care how good their defense is. We’ll score at least 35 on anyone. If I could count on some semblance of last night’s defense I’d pick UF big. But I’ll hold off on predicting a win just yet.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
UGA will be without both of their starting Safeties, and LaCount is an All-American - he had 13 tackles yesterday vs. Kentucky. HUGE loss for them. They also lost Lewis Cine (S) who's not expected to play. They have other injuries and could be without 4 to 6 starters (of course they have quality depth due to excellent recruiting, but I'll take any help we can get in this one). Unless we have bad suspensions (losing Carter is bad) this is setting up well.

I agree w/ others, they'll run on us - but to what extent? I like having our D-line back to an SEC DL w/ Campbell, Slaton, & Carter (hopefully he plays). I don' think Bennett is as bad as some of you want him to be. Sure, he's not great, but he played an excellent half vs. Alabama (they had the lead at halftime - and for whatever reason Kirby abandoned the run in the 2nd half putting it in Bennett's hands, which was a huge mistake). He also had very good games vs. Tenn & Auburn (230+ yards/game, 3 total TDs, and 0 INTs) and he saved the Arkansas game for them. I don't think Bennett can win this game for UGA, but he certainly can lose it for them if they force him to sling it. Need to stop the run and get pressure.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t knock those 3k sluts. I’ve gotten a lot of use out of them over the years!
We generally look down on them, much like a Walmart. But when youre in one at 3am getting something youd really rather get tonight, you think gee, Im glad these exist.

Last edited:

Defend the Swamp

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2018
Here’s what I would like to see:

Slaton and Dexter inside
Campbell and Carter (if available) at ends.
Miller at Mike
Rotation at Will and Sam between Moon/Burney, and Cox/Bogle
Elam and Hill outside.
Stewart and Davis (if available) at safety.

Depending on availability and down/distance, rotate in a nickel for LB. I like the freshmen with the right support.

Attack, attack, attack. Wrap up and gang tackle. The next one to dive at ankles gets a boot in his azz.
Make them beat us through the air.

On offense, try to score every single possession. None of this ball control, time of possession crap. Throw to win. Touchdowns not field goals.

Dominate by being physical. Leverage is strength...so use it. Relentless effort like it’s the last game you ever play. Even when you’re up two touchdowns, pound them into submission.

Beat the fuching dwags into the ground. Hurt their fuching feelings.
Then stand proud with satisfaction, not cockiness, because you knew you’d be the victor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb