***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ass Sniffers***

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
What a dumbass! Florida is 22-9 in the past 31 years(since 1990)

FL 44 | UGA 28 - FINAL
K9
iconGeorgia1.png

Georgia Fan
wayx....BOBO IN '19
Member since Sep 2012
17542 posts
Icononline.gif

re: FL 44 | UGA 28 - FINALPosted on 11/7/20 at 7:07 pm to VADawg
We do beat florida every year and every game that mattered has been close with Bama.

We don't have a QB and those two teams do. Our defense is good but it's hard to beat a good QB with good weapons. You have to outscore them..we don't have a QB

It's not the end of the world. Weird year and Newman screwed us. It will be okay. If we are in the same spot next year I will be worried.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was a really well thought out presentation. It also seems to me that you probably need a smart QB to run these concepts. Having a deadly accurate QB on top of it really makes it dangerous.
CALM, smart and accurate is way more important than arm strength, see Franks, Driskel, etc.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah. Weird that phagg is gone, huh?

Hopefully covid.

I swear I saw him at the bar in the Dolphin hotel last year, the night following the Usce game that they lost. Just this mid 50s smarmy, uppity for no real reason, face in a uga polo, pulling for Lsu. Some drunk women(UF fans)were taunting him every time he made one of his arrogant comments regarding our game, especially when we took the lead. They were getting to him and it was becoming obvious. I bought two or three rounds for them on the promise that they’d keep going.

It’s also entirely possible that I assisted in the taunting of a completely unrelated dbag. They seriously all look the same and are the worst fans on the planet.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Boom.

In Georgia, they say bowlcuts are sexy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s also entirely possible that I assisted in the taunting of a completely unrelated dbag. They seriously all look the same and are the worst fans on the planet.
Its pretty unlikely they werent related. The gene pool isnt thick in that former penal colony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator