***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ass Sniffers***

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Their oline vs our pib squeak d line is the problem. Where's waldo could have a field day on our defense if you gave him the dwags o line. They will score with ease, and we will not bc our O vs their D is a push.

This game will look a lot like the last few. And mullens seat will be getting warm if he doesn't do something about the hapless defense he's paying 1.8 large for every year.
They scored all of 14 against UK. Sorry If I don't see their offense as some unstoppable force. the dwags are down this year talent-wise and suffering some significant attrition from injuries so there's a reasonable chance of a W. But the best Mullinz can hope for is a Butters-like "SEC East Champs" coffee mug because there's zero chance of this team beating Bama if we do squeak our way into the SECCG.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
They scored all of 14 against UK. Sorry If I don't see their offense as some unstoppable force. the dwags are down this year talent-wise and suffering some significant attrition from injuries so there's a reasonable chance of a W. But the best Mullinz can hope for is a Butters-like "SEC East Champs" coffee mug because there's zero chance of this team beating Bama if we do squeak our way into the SECCG.
I'll view a win over the dwags and a respectable showing in the SECCG as a definite step in the right direction. If DM replaces TG after the season that too will be a massive improvement in the status quo. Not saying that either will happen, but if either does then that would be something to build on.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
No QB is great under pressure. Trash is accurate and puts the ball where it should be most of the time.

Trash is the last guy on the team Im worried about.

Unless Dandy Dan starts feeling that QB keeper or option itch again.
You should be required to refer to our QB1 as "Sir Trask," you azz.
Never been more wrong in your life. Probably happens so often, you're numb to it.
Should be automatic down vote for using 'Trash' moniker.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is the Trash. He was literally at the bottom of the trashbin, below the kids that had D2 offers. And all the other HS starters who didnt get an offer.

He has been spectacular. Only one millions could handle the transition of having not played in HS not played any significant time for 8 years. Amazing.

And only one player has convinced Mullinz to change.

Amazing.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Georgia is gonna beat our ass. It's been the same story the last 3 years.

2018: Georgia loses badly to the LSU team that we beat. The narrative is Jake fromm is a game manager. Stop the run and we win easy.

What do we do? play 20 yards off and give him easy throw after easy throw. Made him look like Drew Brees.

2019: Georgia loses to 4-8 South Carolina. Fromm looks terrible. The narrative is Jake fromm is a game manager. Stop the run and we win easy.

What do we do? We drop back into soft coverage all confused and shcit again and make him look like Drew Brees again.

2020: UGA gets it pushed in by bama. Plays pretty vanilla vs Kentucky. The narrative is Stetson Bennett is a game manager. Stop the run and we win easy.

There's a reason they're favored by less than a TD.
FIFY. The reason they are favored by less than a TD, in fact by only a little more than a FG is because everyone can see they aren't a dominant team by a long shot. This is the weakest dwag team Mullinz is going to face and the best offense he is going to have so if we can't beat them this year Stricklin might as well break out the short-list. Or better yet Stricklin, Mullinz and dwag choker can all GTFO and let the new AD sort it out. But I think we have a pretty good shot at the W.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

If we follow UK blue print it would be helpful, I don't know if we have enough big dudes up front to do it, the dogfuchers qb might be 5'11" I'm guessing that is his media guide height. They pushed up the field then hands up, and he couldn't get around them, along with press coverage. The problem is even with Fromm who wasn't a great qb, that is the exact opposite of what we did.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I would suggest rocket launchers, but that may not be legal.

1735abc1df0730eb8fde6c23c073609e.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
One thing I haven’t seen mentioned is the weather. Right now call it looks like a very good chance for rain both the day before and the day of the game. That definitely benefits the team that wants to just run the ball, but it also is notoriously a neutralizer which may mitigate some of the talent disparity. It also could be more problematic for the less confident quarterback making his fifth start than one who’s playing well and is a little more seasoned. Hopefully we spent yesterday working on wet ball drills with Trask and the receivers.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One thing I haven’t seen mentioned is the weather. Right now call it looks like a very good chance for rain both the day before and the day of the game. That definitely benefits the team that wants to just run the ball, but it also is notoriously a neutralizer which may mitigate some of the talent disparity. It also could be more problematic for the less confident quarterback making his fifth start than one who’s playing well and is a little more seasoned. Hopefully we spent yesterday working on wet ball drills with Trask and the receivers.
That's awesome - shorty might have trouble hanging onto the ball. We saw last year that jawja had trouble playing in the rain whereas we had success throwing against USCe in the rain.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we follow UK blue print it would be helpful, I don't know if we have enough big dudes up front to do it, the dogfuchers qb might be 5'11" I'm guessing that is his media guide height. They pushed up the field then hands up, and he couldn't get around them, along with press coverage. The problem is even with Fromm who wasn't a great qb, that is the exact opposite of what we did.
Exactly what I'm saying. The blueprint to beat em is there but we ain't gonna use it.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Was Cubby Bangs practicing against Kentucky or was he laying a clumsy trap for Saturday?
Not attacking you, but can we stop with this ridiculous thinking. Coaches don’t do that. Every year we hear how a team is holding back for next week. That’s a recipe for disaster. I’m sure there’s coaches somewhere doing that, but those are usually the sorry coaches. Great coaches care more about execution. Do what you do but do it better. Not trying to come up with some ridiculous scheme to trick them. Or holding back plays.

Jaguar45

Nov 16, 2017
It’s Trask*. And it’s time he deserves more respect from us the fans, and from the national media. The dude is outright balling, and yet he gets no mention or credit on ESPN as a legitimate heisman candidate? He’s played 4 games and has 18 TDs with only 2 picks to speak of against him. They need to refine their narrative and start talking about him more instead of Mullen’s lunacy and the brawl.

Speaking of that brawl: SEC statement: "Flagrant personal foul penalties do not carry suspension punishments into the next game." That was a statement made by the SEC from two years ago in the Egg bowl. Idk if they would change their stance, but after the players toned down their behaviors in the second half I’d say the message was received. They served their punishments there and then, no sense in Double Jeopardy. I’m not a professional in legalities on this matter but I think it was resolved last Saturday night.

Georgia’s roster is loaded, even if they’re starting DT, DE, and S will be missing. Any advantage we think we have over them for missing those guys will only frustrate you more. I don’t care who they put out there on that field, though, because I think our offense is Alabama good. Their offense is and has always been predicated around the run and that won’t change but they will try and utilize Bennett, Pickens, Jackson and Cook in the passing game a bunch. Georgia is boring offensively and very limited in stretching the field against us. Shutting down their run game will be the challenge as always, but we have to cover and tackle better against them than we have in the last 3 years and in the past 4 games in order to establish and maintain dominance of this game come Saturday.

If our defense can play the way they ought to play, and Grantham doesn’t royally Eff that up, then I believe we win by 10 or more. If our defense comes soft and weak, then Georgia still has to score more than us. Just a humble opinion.

...Trask...

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s Trask*. And it’s time he deserves more respect from us the fans, and from the national media.
I really think Trash has become a term of endearment for Law at this point. Impossible for anyone not to like him.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He is the Trash. He was literally at the bottom of the trashbin, below the kids that had D2 offers. And all the other HS starters who didnt get an offer.

He has been spectacular. Only one millions could handle the transition of having not played in HS not played any significant time for 8 years. Amazing.

And only one player has convinced Mullinz to change.

Amazing.
Perhaps it's more accurate to say he was trash. You can often find things in the garbage or the junk yard that can be restored to look beautiful - hell Ox has made a bunch of youtube videos on the topic (if you haven't watched the video he posted not too long ago of the bird feeder he made you should check it out; he did a nice job) - and are thus no longer trash but something pretty cool. I gave you a "like" because while I hate the nasty nickname, everything else you said was absolutely true. And "amazing" is the right adjective.

Having said that, we all know you are too stubborn to ever stop calling him that, not to mention the fact that you take a perverse pleasure in knowing some here find it annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.