***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ass Sniffers***

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
All is right with the world today. Enjoying my first Georgia victory beer in 4 years. Tastes great!

There will be plenty of time to critique this game, but tonight is all about celebrating a 16 point Georgia win and being in the driver's seat for Atlanta.

Enjoy the moment everyone.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I had no confidence in Mullen pulling it off, but he proved me wrong. Hopefully Mullen will loosen up in the future in this game now that he’s got a win. He should’ve hung 50+ on them, but I’ll take the win any day over UGAy.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You misspelled Mullen.

Schmucko post of this thread. Mullen did a really nice job after those first few possessions. He got it, and I didn’t see it.

Also, I don’t mean to be disrespectful, but ****uga,
the Bennett family and Kirby smart every way possible. He’s such a garbage fag and we out coached and outplayed his talent today which tells me that when chips are similar our guy wins. Deal with it tonight you raging homo. You missed your chance.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Commentary here was consistent from beginning to end. Panic and criticism of players and coaches throughout.

We know that Georgia is one of the most dominant teams in the nation....because we read it here. We know Bangs is an incredible coach....because we read it here. We know that Bangs has amassed possibly the greatest collection of talent on the trail....because we read it here. And of course we know Mullen is significantly less talented than Bangs....because we read it hear.

Yet...we completely dominated them on both sides of the ball as we rolled to a 41-7 run. 41-7. Yes 41-7.

Mullen completely outcoached Bangs. Out schemed him. Made him look like a Pop Warner coach. Coaching matters.

We didn’t just beat them. We beat their azz.

Mullen had his team better prepared...more focused....hungrier. We were more motivated and more inspired.

Next to their own message board there is nowhere else where Kirby Bangs is more respected or held in higher esteem than right here. I hope that this exposes Bangs as the mediocre coach he is. Nice guy, loves his kids....can’t coach a lick.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was screaming at some of the calls in the 2nd half but fortunately the players weren't going to let the coaching cost them this game. Good on ya Gators!
:chomp:

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
In a 2020 world where i may have to see a sitting U S president with dementia, at least ill go to sleep tonight beating Georgia and the seminholes getting smacked.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All is right with the world today. Enjoying my first Georgia victory beer in 4 years. Tastes great!

There will be plenty of time to critique this game, but tonight is all about celebrating a 16 point Georgia win and being in the driver's seat for Atlanta.

Enjoy the moment everyone.
Next you can PISS on Jorga.

Red D

Nov 4, 2017
Commentary here was consistent from beginning to end. Panic and criticism of players and coaches throughout.

We know that Georgia is one of the most dominant teams in the nation....because we read it here. We know Bangs is an incredible coach....because we read it here. We know that Bangs has amassed possibly the greatest collection of talent on the trail....because we read it here. And of course we know Mullen is significantly less talented than Bangs....because we read it hear.

Yet...we completely dominated them on both sides of the ball as we rolled to a 41-7 run. 41-7. Yes 41-7.

Mullen completely outcoached Bangs. Out schemed him. Made him look like a Pop Warner coach. Coaching matters.

We didn’t just beat them. We beat their azz.

Mullen had his team better prepared...more focused....hungrier. We were more motivated and more inspired.

Next to their own message board there is nowhere else where Kirby Bangs is more respected or held in higher esteem than right here. I hope that this exposes Bangs as the mediocre coach he is. Nice guy, loves his kids....can’t coach a lick.

I logged in for the first time in about a year just to say this is the best post I’ve read on here in a long long time. Thank you!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why we didn’t kick the field goal on the second to last drive . I guess Dan wanted to clinch it with a first . Overall a solid team win though we could’ve played better in the second half . Georgia really has terrible QBs. You have to wonder why the Barrett or whatever his name is wit the goofy mustache hasn’t been given a chance

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

10 different receivers. Leading was Malik Davis. This is an extremely well coached team that thrashed a perennial top 5 recruiting juggernaut.

They played like a well coached team tonight.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not sure why we didn’t kick the field goal on the second to last drive . I guess Dan wanted to clinch it with a first . Overall a solid team win though we could’ve played better in the second half . Georgia really has terrible QBs. You have to wonder why the Barrett or whatever his name is wit the goofy mustache hasn’t been given a chance

Remember, this guy had Fields and had no idea how to use him. He’s garbage who only understands recruiting and selling a dream.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Without Pitts, Reese and 2 other starting OL? Plus the score dictating some strategy? It got klunky for sure.

I know Pitts is special and opens the field for others. Not disagreeing with you there. But it’s not just his & Trask’s natural ability sans coaching. Especially Trask. He’s being superbly coached, and he has talent, and he’s got a special work ethic.

This team looked well coached tonight.

And yes we got away with some busted coverages because Mr. 5 Star Recruiter can’t find a QB. No one gave us any sympathy when we had such issues.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And yes we got away with some busted coverages because Mr. 5 Star Recruiter can’t find a QB. No one gave us any sympathy when we had such issues.
:lmao2: he has signed a 5* QB every year for four years, and he's playing walkons.

What a dumb fuchsing dwag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb