***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Auburn***

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry to digress, but this regression in the quality of writing was astounding:

Congrats on the use of the super rare triple negative. I’m also happy that you are certain Meyer let you keep your soul.

As to the discussion:
Much of this rehashed thread seems like Seabee, after being called out for too much SD and Ltraz love because he was calling them like Avengers Endgame to a pissing contest with Crete, had to show he doesn’t really have a DonkeyRaz shrine next to his computer.

We see through the ruse.
Dang it - was I that transparent or are you just jealous? No worries little buddy, my “I heart cane/cat/tiger/ @Gator Fever ” thread is coming soon. Just taking longer to gather the material I like about you - just so little!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Law is 100% correct in regards to Fooley and how he felt about Cousin Eddie. As much as Fooley disliked Urbs, he loathed Cousin Eddie and would not have called him if his life depended on it. It is also well known that one of (if not main) reason that Urbs came back for one more year was b/c Fooley was not going to take Urb's advice and give the HC job to DAZ. As much as I think Fooley is incompetent, not having any interest in DAZ or Cousin Eddie as HC was the only savvy Fooley ever showed regarding football. It is just overshadowed by his inability to build on that savvy by having no idea who to turn to when he actually had to make a hire or recommendation.

The only thing is the retard hired Champ instead.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Don’t get your panties in a bunch. Not a big deal if you a) don’t think he’s the right coach and b) you don’t like him personally based on what you’ve heard. That’s how I feel about lots of coaches. And I realize it was in response but you’re not compelled to respond, right? Unless you feel that way and need to justify it...

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It ain't personal, the dude chose au
I remember him as a three star that we didn't recruit hard

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Things to love about CDM:
1.) Wears a visor in honor of SOS.
2.) He directly contributed to 2 Natty's in GVille.
3.) Coached Tebow. Personal Friend of Tebow's
4.) Has chip on his shoulder to prove doubters wrong.
5.) Was passed up twice for this job for lessor-deserving chumps.

You guys, give Mullenz a chance. Or have your GatorCard revoked. I got ins with the 'round table.' Trask train is going places. Whoot! Whoot!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Dang it - was I that transparent or are you just jealous? No worries little buddy, my “I heart cane/cat/tiger/ @Gator Fever ” thread is coming soon. Just taking longer to gather the material I like about you - just so little!

Ehem, ok. I’ll probably be amused by it, but what does making fun of Fever/GatorFear (better alternate name since he is afraid of every opponent, plus our own OT’s second level blocking (should have focused on first level), and Burney’s flow to the ball) have to do with me?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Ehem, ok. I’ll probably be amused by it, but what does making fun of Fever/GatorFear (better alternate name since he is afraid of every opponent, plus our own OT’s second level blocking (should have focused on first level), and Burney’s flow to the ball) have to do with me?
I blame it on the alcohol?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I guess you mean more realistic threads then and not sunshine pumping nonsense some of you like to spout at times.

:pumper::pumper::pumper:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Don’t get your panties in a bunch. Not a big deal if you a) don’t think he’s the right coach and b) you don’t like him personally based on what you’ve heard. That’s how I feel about lots of coaches. And I realize it was in response but you’re not compelled to respond, right? Unless you feel that way and need to justify it...
Here's what we know: At some point during Mullen's last stint here a jock sniffer on the equipment team felt slighted by Mullen. Let's call him Tristen. Tristen, an eliminate lad, complained to LT Cliff that Mullen was mean to him. LT Cliff wanted to defend his... protege. But also didn't want to lose his job so he kept his mouth shut. Fast forward a few years and during a late night pillow talk session with Swonkey, LT Cliff let slip that Mullen was a bad man. Swonkey ran with it and invited LT Cliff to the board to back him up.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I guess you mean more realistic threads then and not sunshine pumping nonsense some of you like to spout at times.

:pumper::pumper::pumper:
I had us by 14 over UT, by 14 over Kentucky, by 11 over Miami, and losing by 14 to Auburn. Hardly pumping. Heck, if it wasn’t for Franks, I think most of my predictions would’ve been correct - UT underestimate not withstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb