***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Auburn***

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It’s a lot harder for me just to up and leave the board. Hell, I’d have most of the members on ignore but I have to monitor what’s being said.

Its comforting to know that I would never be on your ignore list. I know I am your favorite poster.:grin:

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Trask is going to pass all over them. You are going to think Spurrier was the coach again. Gator OL is not great at run blocking but they can give Trask some time to throw. And the receivers are elite.

Looks like a high scoring game to me.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Trask is going to pass all over them. You are going to think Spurrier was the coach again. Gator OL is not great at run blocking but they can give Trask some time to throw. And the receivers are elite.

Looks like a high scoring game to me.
Not that you’re extra biased this week or anything :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve added a blue outline to the field

Amazing. Simply amazing. That is now $1437 total out of that $140MM that we have spent on football.

Great job, Strick.

Horseteeth Fooley must have seen the paint on sale at Big Lots. Not the exact color but close enough for govt work.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man I really want us to beat these rednecks. We owned them in the 90s, winning something like 11 of 14 matchups from 90-02. We haven't beaten them in 17 freaking years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.