***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Auburn***

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
I’m not sure what week was longer. This week or the weeks between 0 and 2. If I didn’t have to go into work for a few hours tomorrow morning I’d honestly consider OD’ing on some Benadryl for a brief comatose till say like noon tomorrow.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m not sure what week was longer. This week or the weeks between 0 and 2. If I didn’t have to go into work for a few hours tomorrow morning I’d honestly consider OD’ing on some Benadryl for a brief comatose till say like noon tomorrow.

I think you still should. Work will be there on Monday.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Players to watch question?
Old reliable Mr. Hammond I feel makes a huge play. I also like a red zone/goal line screen to Grimes for a td prediction.

Zuniga. Sack fumble. Welcome back homie.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Players to watch question?
Old reliable Mr. Hammond I feel makes a huge play. I also like a red zone/goal line screen to Grimes for a td prediction.

Zuniga. Sack fumble. Welcome back homie.
I like your prediction on Hammond. He could definitely be the replacement for the kind of things Toney does. Although Zuniga's in, don't count out Greenard - he could definitely be a nuisance in their backfield tomorrow.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
I like your prediction on Hammond. He could definitely be the replacement for the kind of things Toney does. Although Zuniga's in, don't count out Greenard - he could definitely be a nuisance in their backfield tomorrow.
Certainly not counting out Greenard. He’s been so fun to watch. Glad he’s a Gator. I guess my Zuniga prediction was mainly based off of what Greenard has done and the focus I feel they will put on him. If that makes any sense. Zuniga will benefit from playing along side that beast.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
I’m hoping their Friday fun day was a little more intense this week. We need the team to show up n the first half.

Prediction, Scooter Magruder, “Auburn fans do you want to go talk about it” ;)

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just curious what Auburn fans thought about this game and most weren't too arrogant about it but they definitely think they will get the win due to our O line. They say Towson was tackling our guys for losses much of that game so their defense will feast. That we will probably try a 2018 Miss State type short passing game regardless of Trask replacing Franks due to our issues running the ball and that won't work well against them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
without the injun and his TP trailer it all went to shttt...........
So if only I could photoshop this:

phillips_teepee.jpg

with something like this:
old-broken-abandoned-sofa-on-260nw-738252004.jpg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The couch I brought that time WAS MUCH Nicer than that...........the maroon hid much of the stains.........

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just curious what Auburn fans thought about this game and most weren't too arrogant about it but they definitely think they will get the win due to our O line. They say Towson was tackling our guys for losses much of that game so their defense will feast. That we will probably try a 2018 Miss State type short passing game regardless of Trask replacing Franks due to our issues running the ball and that won't work well against them.
Are you openly rooting for UF to lose now or still just secretly?

You had better keep praying UF loses this game. If our Gators win, you are headed for an overdue vacation.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

You had better keep praying UF loses this game. If our Gators win, you are headed for an overdue vacation.
Don’t be too harsh on Tiger Fever. He wants the Gators to win. Its just that... He’s got a fever. And the only prescription is more Tiger. Towson was in short supply last week but he’ll get his fill against Auburn and LSU.

Also, looking forward to my vacation. Where you sending me?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Nope I see this like the KY game and picked an OT win for the Gators. The Auburn offense is overrated I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator