***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Aww Sniggity Snaps!***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The biggest issue I see with UK is that Stoops has built them into the exact model that’s failing all over the place, from Ann Arbor and Blacksburg to Knoxville and Athens. The ball-control/defense routine isn’t working and he doesn’t have the talent to adjust it on the fly even if he wanted to. I see something like the Usce game where it’s competetive but we pull away in the late 2nd and never look back.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Kentucky's big running back Chris Rodriguez was out against Alabama with COVID. Bama still would have crushed them, but he does bring some more first downs. If Terry Wilson is on point then the game could be competitive for a least the first half. The Gators have too many ways to attack their porous defense and should win going away. If Joey Gatewood plays it's pick six or fumble time. That guy sucks.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd take that. They are going to run the ball and slow the game down. It scares me to think this could be a 24-21 game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What new rwists did we slip into that Vandy game? ex = Grimes at wildcat.
Toney gets open consistently.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Pitts cleared to play this weekend.

In keeping with the tone of the thread, allow me to announce this in catmania fashion:

"Pitts 'bout to run a train through deez hoes and bring BDE to wreck dat WAP."

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
What is so sad is we finally have a Powerful Offense with a Great QB and our DC can't even call an average defensive game.

Our Defense can't even play decent HS ball. They don't need to be 4*(+). They just need to play basic football and at $2mil/year Grantham can't even pull that off.

We should beat UK. We may even make it to ATL and Mullen will see no need to upgrade. Next year...No Pitts or Trask.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So thread title is based off the sound kentucky poster catmania banging a gator's ho-girlfriend on a king size bed back in 2016?

This title sucks. But better than our D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb