***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Aww Sniggity Snaps!***

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Look some of you honestly believe that Trask is mentally and emotionally impacted if he is subbed for a single snap when EJ comes in.

Yet you look right past our time of possession in the first half against Kentucky.

6:37. Yep that’s it. Talk about losing momentum or rhythm. We adjusted. He adjusted. Flipped TOP in the second half and it was 20-0. Would have been 27-0 if we Scored on the last play.

Key against Bama will be getting our offense on the field. If we can’t keep them from long, clock eating drives it will be painful.
I think they will score quickly and often. Our offense will get plenty of opportunities but odds are we can't match them in a shootout (or any other style of game).

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
We have been somewhat lackadaisical the last two contests and we need to be sharp, sharper and sharpest over the next three games. I attended my first Gator game when Burly Bob was coach in Jacksonville and some b!tch dressed in silver, yelling "Go silver Britches" spilled a drink down my back. I didn't completely understand the game but I learned to hate ugay. I've watched Larry Libertore to Kyle Trask and seen many teams miss the chance for greatness with overconfidence and one poor game. This team has a chance for greatness and I would love to see them achieve it. One game at a time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe I’m wrong but I think we have a better chance in a shootout. I think we can score on their defense. No doubt we we are big underdogs.
No one doubts we can score if Dan comes out throwing instead of playing Sideways Dan-ball like he did the first half vs Kinfuchsers.

The question is will Fathead Dwag stop Bammer even once the whole game. Im guessing no.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have been somewhat lackadaisical the last two contests and we need to be sharp
It has nothing to do with sharpness. It has to do with slipping back into moronic playcalling.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
No one doubts we can score if Dan comes out throwing instead of playing Sideways Dan-ball like he did the first half vs Kinfuchsers.

The question is will Fathead Dwag stop Bammer even once the whole game. Im guessing no.

So your saying that the Houston Baptist clipboard holder could beat Bama?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.