***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Aww Sniggity Snaps!***

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Bammer pushed it in deep on them, if you Mullen/Fat Slob Todd nutswingers think we can beat Bammer, then we should pulverize UK.
So if someone supports Mullen they are supporting TG as well? I honestly haven’t heard a single soul supporting Grantham, but you say it as if it’s prevalent.
How many times do you have to stick your hand in an ant bed to realize you’ll be bitten? There’s no magical potions or formulas to change the team. No, Mullen isn’t firing Grantham. We’ll score a lot of points. And we’ll give up a lot of points. How do I know all of this? Because we have 2/3 of a season worth of games as proof.
And your circular argument that we should destroy UK because Alabama did is juvenile. You do understand football doesn’t work like that right? We play our style and Bama plays theirs. When we meet it’ll be a struggle of wills so to speak. Whoever imposes their will wins.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Honestly we’re gonna destroy this team close to what Bama did last week...trask will be sitting after the third quarter with 4-5 TDS and 375+...They won’t score more than 16...Book it 51-16

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly we’re gonna destroy this team close to what Bama did last week...trask will be sitting after the third quarter with 4-5 TDS and 375+...They won’t score more than 16...Book it 51-16
Agreed, I meant what I said when I said I was more concerned about Vandy. This UK team is a total dumpster fire.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
So thread title is based off the sound kentucky poster catmania banging a gator's ho-girlfriend on a king size bed back in 2016?

This title sucks. But better than our D.

You had to have been here. The guy was really dedicated, even back to the GSMB days. He was an annoying but entertaining ass, and was tolerable because he only showed up three times a year (1 football, 2 basketball), and then disappeared.

Although, some of the impressions of him in this thread were pretty spot on... :scratchchin:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Groundhog Day

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You had to have been here. The guy was really dedicated, even back to the GSMB days. He was an annoying but entertaining ass, and was tolerable because he only showed up three times a year (1 football, 2 basketball), and then disappeared.

Although, some of the impressions of him in this thread were pretty spot on... :scratchchin:
And back in those days we needed someone like catmania to even notice that Kentucky was on the schedule.

Sad turn of events when people are suggesting it won't be a cake walk.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I’m not getting into predictions, but we have 4 common opponents. We were 4-0, they’ve gone 1-3, with the lone win a 38-35 squeaker over Vanderbilt, who we just beat by 21 while half asleep and changing into our unis in the lobby of a Denny’s. They’re averaging giving up close to 28 points a game and scoring roughly 20. I get that we’re a flawed team, but we will score at least 40 points and they have no ability to match that.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m not getting into predictions, but we have 4 common opponents. We were 4-0, they’ve gone 1-3, with the lone win a 38-35 squeaker over Vanderbilt, who we just beat by 21 while half asleep and changing into our unis in the lobby of a Denny’s. They’re averaging giving up close to 28 points a game and scoring roughly 20. I get that we’re a flawed team, but we will score at least 40 points and they have no ability to match that.

It’s Nashville...I’m pretty sure it was a Waffle House

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s Nashville...I’m pretty sure it was a Waffle House

Not sure they have the space.

I almost went with Shoneys, but no way they would have allowed that scene in the middle of their establishment. Grantham going over last minute game plans as he scoops those completely exposed mints from that bowl at the register. English blending in with the other 60+ patrons while in line for the new bacon. Nope, sorry, not at Shoneys.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Not sure they have the space.

I almost went with Shoneys, but no way they would have allowed that scene in the middle of their establishment. Grantham going over last minute game plans as he scoops those completely exposed mints from that bowl at the register. English blending in with the other 60+ patrons while in line for the new bacon. Nope, sorry, not at Shoneys.

Perhaps a Bob Evans but the fact is Denny’s can go one of two ways normal chain style or the retro diner...same size as a Waffle House

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What is so sad is we finally have a Powerful Offense with a Great QB and our DC can't even call an average defensive game.

Our Defense can't even play decent HS ball. They don't need to be 4*(+). They just need to play basic football and at $2mil/year Grantham can't even pull that off.

We should beat UK. We may even make it to ATL and Mullen will see no need to upgrade. Next year...No Pitts or Trask.

As Sofla called it after game two we are the exact opposite of 2012. Championship level offense, Pee Wee league level defense.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
As Sofla called it after game two we are the exact opposite of 2012. Championship level offense, Pee Wee league level defense.

SPOT ON...We waited how long for a decent QB and Offence...and now this from GRANTHAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.