***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Butt-Chuggers***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Let’s be clear, the only thing that should ever be on our helmets is either the script or an F, hopefully not italicized. End of story.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We cant be friends.

tenor.gif

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The gator logo or the pell symbol should make an appearance

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Matt Zenitz
@mzenitz

Sources: Tennessee will start freshman Harrison Bailey at QB vs. Florida today. Jeremy Pruitt acknowledged earlier in the week that Bailey would at the very least get playing time in the game but maintained that he hadn't made a final decision on a starter. It will be Bailey.
9:37 AM · Dec 5, 2020
42 people are Tweeting about this

This is actually concerning, as it’s a clear upgrade for them. If you look at some of their losses this season, it’s largely been the massive mistakes of Guarantanno that have cost them the game. He’s aways been a turnover machine. We need to rattle Bailey and stopping the run is now an even bigger priority.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Matt Zenitz
@mzenitz

Sources: Tennessee will start freshman Harrison Bailey at QB vs. Florida today. Jeremy Pruitt acknowledged earlier in the week that Bailey would at the very least get playing time in the game but maintained that he hadn't made a final decision on a starter. It will be Bailey.
9:37 AM · Dec 5, 2020
42 people are Tweeting about this
I happened to see Bailey play in HS when his school played my kids school. Bailey was only a freshman at the time, but you could tell he was special. I was sitting at the game with a guy who played DL at an FCS school back in the day and he noted after first series that we needed to remember Bailey's name. Having said that his lack of experience will be a big factor in our favor. He may be a tough out in future seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator