***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charleston Southern***

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I think we are going to be brainwashed this week. I think we pass the ball a ton in this game and win big. I'm gonna predict we throw for 300+ and rush for 200+ and win with a score around 48-3.

Everyone will get excited about how the offense looked but when the meat of the schedule comes around we we I'll start running way more and it will be way less exciting to watch.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So by that chart my guess is that we'll play a lot of nickel D.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The contrast is: under Butters our players' attitude must have been = "How are we gonna beat these guys? This season they'll go into games with "I'm here to show you just how we're going to beat you guys." Big difference.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Very happy to see Conliffe ahead of Clark.
Can’t wait to see the DL work.
DL will be good if not great, I expect.
TJ Slaton starting too. I guess whatever motivation issues some saw and were reporting were resolved or overblown by the reporter.

I wouldnt read too much in CeCe not starting. It is probably more of a run down vs passing down thing.

Gardner starting concerns me a great deal. Imagine them not liking our LBs to the point that theyd rather put Mr Sure Tackle Gardner in the box. I know they suck, but suck worse than putting Gardner in the box?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have to imagine this team is going to come out super motivated and we win big. I also expect we are going to run the ball a ton.

Is the first play a bomb? To predictable?

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I think we are going to be brainwashed this week. I think we pass the ball a ton in this game and win big. I'm gonna predict we throw for 300+ and rush for 200+ and win with a score around 48-3.

Everyone will get excited about how the offense looked but when the meat of the schedule comes around we we I'll start running way more and it will be way less exciting to watch.

Franks gonna Franks eventually so I’ll save my backflips, for the time being.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Has Clayton just turned out to be a bust? How is he not on the depth chart at all?

Defend the Swamp

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2018
DL will be good if not great, I expect.
TJ Slaton starting too. I guess whatever motivation issues some saw and were reporting were resolved or overblown by the reporter.

I wouldnt read too much in CeCe not starting. It is probably more of a run down vs passing down thing.

Gardner starting concerns me a great deal. Imagine them not liking our LBs to the point that theyd rather put Mr Sure Tackle Gardner in the box. I know they suck, but suck worse than putting Gardner in the box?

Slaton’s the real deal.
And Polite is fine if he can set the edge...CC is a 3rd down guy anyway.

Hyphen is a no-tackling nickel.

V Miller can’t crack the 2-deep? Really?

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016

I have not heard of suspensions, and Mullen was very clear in his presser when he stated that suspensions will be a gameday discussion. In a different part of the same press conference, Mullen was very positive about CeCe and his work habits. Earlier in the week, CeCe was even quoted as saying the D is "hungry" and possibly a top 10. I agree with the donkey; although Jachai had a great camp, there is not much else you can read into the depth chart for the cs buccaneers.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

I sure hope not. I sure do not want the first punt a kid has to make in a college game to be in an SEC game that some think might be tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.