***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Colorado State***

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
I could b**** about how the OL is still terrible, and Franks is still inconsistent, and the secondary needs to improve...but I just took my daughter to her first Gator game and she had a blast. So nothing else matters for me. All is well.

Go Gators!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I could b**** about how the OL is still terrible, and Franks is still inconsistent, and the secondary needs to improve...but I just took my daughter to her first Gator game and she had a blast. So nothing else matters for me. All is well.

Go Gators!
And a great dad you are.............I was so happy to meet you today and talk shop. But we are getting better and a blind man can see it. We may not be world beaters and lose a lot more games but at this point babys steps works for me...........if the team improves...........

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We held serve, like we are supposed to do. That's enough for today.

Hold you azzes, Monday starts 10 a C week!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You are smoking crack. Chump's roster management sucked donkey's dick. Mullen is much more balanced. Mullen's accomplished more with less compared to Chump as well.

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018

Go Gators!

By far above all others, the Greatest Post Game Post ever written! I salute you, sir!
EAC7C308-C8CA-4EF7-A08B-2796EEB32D1B.jpeg

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Glad you can see it. For some reason I can't. Loved seeing functioning ST, but the offense is more frustrating to me than Butter's.
I see more reads. That's about all I got. I have to disagree with Butters. We are much better to watch that the crap Butters had out on display. Much more enjoyable.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MSU under Mullen is what you get when DM recruits his guys. If what you are hoping for is 4 SEC loses a year, Mullen will get you that. It will get him fired here after 3-4 years here.
Which is ? Mullen > Chump > Butters.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My conclusions from the game:

1. We need to limit the carries to two people: Perine and Pierce
2. I hope we can get Heggie and McCoy back. Our running game will thank us.
3. Franks is who is. Inconsistent, slow to read the field, slow to let go of the ball. My recipe is to limit the RPOs. Give him a set play, pass or run. Give him lot of playmakers as dump offs, Massey, Toney, Pierce
4. Our defense was playing hard in the first half. We need to sustain
5. Thank god for ST. Keep doing what you're doing guys.
6. #21 on defense is not ready for prime time yet. He needs help by the safeties.

I'd run every play with an occasional pass because of 3. We will not win many games on Franks shoulders.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Good Lord..... It's embarrassing how full of hate you Dumpers are..........

Can't allow anyone to enjoy a 30+ point win because you are miserable.

News flash! It doesn't matter how much you moan and groan, Mullen is here for 3 years minimum, our OL sucks and our QB's are terrible and yet we just won a game by over 30 points....... Get over yourselves and enjoy the win. :headslap:

I hear ya....but I’ll add this....they can’t keep us from enjoying the win even if they are miserable. I couldn’t make it today so cooked up some steaks, bought some beer and gathered the family. Sat in the A/C and thoroughly enjoyed watching the pathetic Noles get their azz beat followed by our Gators stomping the Rams. Literally a great Saturday! I did miss the Salty Dog but offset that by not emptying my wallet like I usually do on game day. Damn I love college football!

leogator

May 5, 2018
I definitely enjoyed the game. I think that the OL is getting better. Maybe by the end of the season this team will be much better! We really missed the practices associated with a bowl game. Not that it helped Florida State! :bwahaha:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
You are smoking crack. Chump's roster management sucked donkey's dick. Mullen is much more balanced. Mullen's accomplished more with less compared to Chump as well.

No he hasn't. Chumps sh*tty SEC record is 25-24 which is significantly better than 33-40. That's reality. All of Mullen's "accomplishments" are fallacy.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No he hasn't. Chumps sh*tty SEC record is 25-24 which is significantly better than 33-40. That's reality. All of Mullen's "accomplishments" are fallacy.
I'd say Chump inherited a much better roster than Mullen.

Where we are now, Mullen's offense is better than Chumps (outside LSU win). Mullen has a much more balanced Team in discipline and roster management. Mullen has bent the curve where Chump did not.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Call me crazy, but he’s already vastly improved from last year. I know that ain’t saying much, but improvement is there.

He has gotten a little better, think he already has as many TD passes in 3 games than he had all last year. Unfortunately we’re about to get to the meat of our schedule and the more we have to rely on Franks to throw, the worse the outcomes will be.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'd say Chump inherited a much better roster than Mullen.

Where we are now, Mullen's offense is better than Chumps (outside LSU win). Mullen has a much more balanced Team in discipline and roster management. Mullen has bent the curve where Chump did not.
Well, since he is ours, I hope he proves to be better than Chump. I'm just not convinced he is better. They'll go head to head soon enough so we'll get more data then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator