***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. East Carolina***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
AR, we scored 31 points against a cupcake. We should have scored more but it was still more than enough for it to not be a close game.

This Geoff Collins bend a lot defense is going to cost us several games this year.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n277620 said:
Like the Coach, we've been putting icing on layers of crap for years and trying to feel good over mediocre. Sounds like a Championship Coach still cleaning out the toxic residue of Muschamp and this youth entitlement selfie attitude. That **** is great on facebook not winning trophies. Shut the fvk up Foley, Mac isn't here to make fans feel good about themselves and thankful we just got by and party. He's teaching men how to be champions and accountable.

Did Foley say something tonight?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n277638 said:
AR, we scored 31 points against a cupcake. We should have scored more but it was still more than enough for it to not be a close game.

This Geoff Collins bend a lot defense is going to cost us several games this year.

I think having VH3 in the lineup will make a difference.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No, my message in advance, since the message from Coach was caustic and the toxic attitude of some players is a result of his previous hire and propensity to defend and over pay that hire.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r;n277651 said:
You think he will be playing safety, lb, and dt?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n277682 said:
Originally posted by itsgr82bag8r View Post

You think he will be playing safety, lb, and dt?

No, but I know he'd make a difference in plays like the first ECU possession when they went over the top for that TD.

I get your depressed point, but you're seriously going to deny that he'll make a difference? Surely you've not had THAT much to drink.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n277687 said:
I think it was Morrison Poole and Maye getting ate up

And #8 Washington. I've watched that guy stand and wait for the runners to get to him. He's too timid to make it in the SEC. You gotta close and make the tackle at the shortest point possible. Not stand there like a dang stump waiting and waiting and waiting for the guy to get to you...He needs to be sat and give the next guy a chance. I don't care if it's a walk-on.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
#8 Washington has been out of position. That can be corrected but he seems to lack instincts. It will be interesting to see what the coaches do about it. As of now, this is a huge weakness.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Really nothing new or earth shattering about our weakneses at this point. We knew we had issues at the safely and LB positions on defense coming into the season. We also knew we had unproven QBs, WRs and a hope and a prayer on the OL. Get prepared for 6-6 or 7-5...the season starts next week.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n273861 said:
I think we will struggle in the 1st half but will wear them down in 2nd.

We will only have about 400 yds of offense and many people will be upset. Some will call for Mac's firing!

*** Law will make his first post with a negative twist on Mac's name.

Book in Danel..

One of my best jobs.... Only thing I missed was that Law has been very silent

:giggity:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n273885 said:
I think our young players will read all the glowing press clippings and their heads will blown up. They will show up thinking they are the new "hot team" and expect ECU to be in awe. ECU has a history of playing up to better teams and I expect them to punch the Gators in the mouth in the 1st half. After a dose of reality and a good azz chewing at half time I expect us to come out much like the 2nd half last Saturday.

Young teams have to learn how to win and that winning isn't done in the media.

I think our QB's will be throwing into much smaller windows and the completion % will go down drastically. I also think our run game will struggle even though ECU's defense doesn't look real good on paper but they haven't played against our patch-work O-Line yet.

ECU had over 400 yds offense last week but our D should be able to slow them down with the return of suspended starters.

Over all, we are still vastly more talented than ECU and playing in the Swamp will help seal the deal.

With Hargraves, it would have been a 21 point victory.

:dance2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator