Founding Member
bc405b21c6ebdc36a6c71ac26fa871f1.jpg

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shannon isn’t immune to Nole-hate. His time at da’U probably gives him some additional motivation to beat them.

Gators 27
Clowns 24

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
We all hate the half ass u semen hole clowns for one reason or another....mine comes from my first trip to Tallycrappy for the 84 game. We just found out that we were not bowl eligible after winning the SEC.

A few weeks earlier we beat Auburn 27-0 and UGA 24-3....just the third time in Gator history that UF beat AU/UGa in back to back weeks! The 84 team was the BEST team in UF history up to that point, and Tennessee AD took away our crown!!! Anywho, the game was at the erector set and it rained like I have never seen rain before. We were stuck in the south end zone and they had wooden bleachers. I mean, their stadium was like a bad high school stadium, from the erector set facade to the wooden bleachers. No wonder it is called Joke Shambles.

All the police were on the field worried that we would storm their field, like in Jax a few weeks earlier and tear down the goal posts. Meanwhile, we are jumping up and down during the game and the cheap ass bleachers start breaking since they were wet. By the end of the game, the south end zone bleachers looked like a tornado came through! My college roommate, and best friend 37 years later, and I decided we would like a souvenir. We picked up a piece of bleacher and were leaving the stadium. The police realized we weren't going to storm the field returned to the stands and saw the **** show that was their bleachers!!! The next thing I know I feel a cop grab me by the neck and pull my arm behind me and slap cuffs on me....I am now heading to Leon Co jail! It got expunged, but what a ****ty way to spend the after party! No love lost for Tallycrappy or the backup school.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I feel a cop grab me by the neck and pull my arm behind me and slap cuffs on me....I am now heading to Leon Co jail! It got expunged, but what a ****ty way to spend the after party! No love lost for Tallycrappy or the backup school.

Well to be fair, Tallacrappy cops dont arrest any FSU players or fans so they have to pic on you for their quota.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Boy, talk about offensive dichotomies, I'll be at the UCF-USF game on Friday and the UF-FSU game on Saturday. It'll be like going from watching a top fuel drag race to watching a game of donkey basketball.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
take that chant and shove it... 'holes

SeminolesTears.gif

gotta love M3 watching the Booby Trap :lmao2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is anyone really going to watch game 38 of the Nusschump Show to see more first down screen, second downzone run, and 3rd down play action underneath route action?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have zero plans to watch....will be in Lake Geneva, WI with my wife....I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend..so big fat NO

Staying at my brother-in-law's on Lake Geneva, Switzerland, from my 2nd floor bedroom window, I saw a farmer plowing his land with a plowhorse, not a tractor. The land between the house and right on the lake was a bit wider than a FB-field and 3 times that length. It was one of those purebred massive plowhorses ... he was probly still making payments on it. (Belgian draft horse)

68be5019c4431f0d21228b33a33b5aee.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else going to be in the Champion's Club? This is my first game in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.