rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Time of year for some FSU originals :

"Jimbo's an impeccable birdbrain."

"FSU girls believe if they turn their fishnet stockings inside-out, they won't catch crabs."

What was the SpringBreak tragedy in finding 12 FSU students buried up to their necks? = sand shortage.

The FSU Driving Instructer pulled his bleeding student from the car all while she begged for one more chance at parallel parking.

An FSU grad student is in the critical care unit because last night he mooned a werewolf.

So Go Gators clobber the Seminoles & Jimbo!

Last edited:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have an extra ticket that I had listed on ticketmaster, but frankly I don’t want to risk it going to some clown douchebag, so I took it off the site. I’m willing to sell to a Gator for below market just to make sure that I don’t get into an “exchange” at the game...like I did with a UT f*ckwad and an LSU trailer trash corndog.

I’ve got ONE! Gators only need respond.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jeebus dude. 24 points? That's a lot of interceptions and Fgs.
LOL.... two pick sixes. One sack fumble in their end zone and Eddie kicks a 50+ yard FG.... = Defense 21. Offense 3. And we go ANOTHER year without an offensive TD vs the noles :(

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We all hate the half ass u semen hole clowns for one reason or another....mine comes from my first trip to Tallycrappy for the 84 game. We just found out that we were not bowl eligible after winning the SEC.

A few weeks earlier we beat Auburn 27-0 and UGA 24-3....just the third time in Gator history that UF beat AU/UGa in back to back weeks! The 84 team was the BEST team in UF history up to that point, and Tennessee AD took away our crown!!! Anywho, the game was at the erector set and it rained like I have never seen rain before. We were stuck in the south end zone and they had wooden bleachers. I mean, their stadium was like a bad high school stadium, from the erector set facade to the wooden bleachers. No wonder it is called Joke Shambles.

All the police were on the field worried that we would storm their field, like in Jax a few weeks earlier and tear down the goal posts. Meanwhile, we are jumping up and down during the game and the cheap ass bleachers start breaking since they were wet. By the end of the game, the south end zone bleachers looked like a tornado came through! My college roommate, and best friend 37 years later, and I decided we would like a souvenir. We picked up a piece of bleacher and were leaving the stadium. The police realized we weren't going to storm the field returned to the stands and saw the **** show that was their bleachers!!! The next thing I know I feel a cop grab me by the neck and pull my arm behind me and slap cuffs on me....I am now heading to Leon Co jail! It got expunged, but what a ****ty way to spend the after party! No love lost for Tallycrappy or the backup school.

Yep! Was there for that 84 beatdown of the noles

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have only one thing to say this morning.....

....F_CK THE CLOWNS

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
What do you get when you put Harvey Weinstein and a Seminole Cheerleader in the same room?

Nothing, because there are some things even he wont touch.

:panic:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Eddie kicks 4, including the game winner at 0:00 to end his UF career.

UF 19
Evil Nole 17

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
'holes.jpg

... hoping for a similar outcome, Go Gators!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely perfect day for football here. You guys enjoy your Beth Mowins. :lmao2:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
2c29bf20b90e092d9865f0fcef784ed0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.