Votes: 31 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just a superficial observation but Taggart is worse than Muschamp. I have full confidence that Mullen will game plan a decisive victory.

All those years we were down and had Mac and Muschamp, fsu humiliated us. I think Mullen knows it's time to return the favor

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
This game bothers me. Nobody dislikes them worse than me but the fact is as miserable as they have played this year they do have a lot of talent on that team. Lord knows all the griping we've done here and other places about the recruits they get verses what we get. Against us it's possible they put one great game together. We need to do what we have to in practice against Idaho St but the focus by the coaching staff for the next two weeks needs to on preparing for FSU. It means too much for everything Gator football; enthusiasm, fans, coaching staff, recruiting, on and on.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My biggest concern is that we are trash at safeties and Clowntown has much more talent than Mizzu in the passing game.

Hopefully their lethal stupidity ensures they can't score.

Last edited:

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
Just a superficial observation but Taggart is worse than Muschamp. I have full confidence that Mullen will game plan a decisive victory.

All those years we were down and had Mac and Muschamp, fsu humiliated us. I think Mullen knows it's time to return the favor
I've followed Willie Taggart ever since he played QB at Manatee High school. Willie was always a personal hero to me, I had to learn to dislike Willie when he took the F$U job.....I'm starting to like him again.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've followed Willie Taggart ever since he played QB at Manatee High school. Willie was always a personal hero to me, I had to learn to dislike Willie when he took the F$U job.....I'm starting to like him again.
This post won’t go over well.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not only do the Gators need to win, they need to humiliate FSU. We need to beat them by 4 touchdowns.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
We should run it up all them. Just absolutely crush their souls. I hope they beat BC so we can crush their St Petersburg bowl hopes

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

I guess I am the only one who understood. You liked him before he became the nole coach and then you didn't like him. Now that he has the program in shambles, you like him again. I get it. I am liking him too. I hope he stays a long long time.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Major game, when was the last time the loser of this game finished ahead of the winner in recruiting rankings? Further, what is the statistical trend (someone may know this so I haven't looked it up) of the loser actually finishing higher with recruiting rankings overall? If we need to get talent in here (we do, but I also think we have plenty of untapped talent due to Franks downfield limitations), this game is massive.

If I can get there early enough, I will have a sign at the Gator Walk to the effect of "Have you ever beaten FSU?"

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Their oline is awful but if Francois has any time at all, its gonna be like throwing against air. Our secondary makes me very nervous

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
They do the Gator Walk at Ron Zook Field?

There's technically a walk at every away game. Just have to know where to go. Funny enough, the first time I ever watched players walk into a stadium was at FSU in '04, my first time in Tallacrappy. We got tickets because the people that sit near my families main seats had enough of the season. They were like 8 rows back of OJ Small's TD catch. Fun night.

One of the best T-shirts I ever saw was at that game, "Noles Suck Croc" showing the back of a female Native American and a happy, macho looking gator facing those looking at the shirt. I know the guy was offered at least $60 for it, but I don't know if he ever sold it. As a high school senior, I thought it was hilarious. My mom, however, did not.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
I guess I am the only one who understood. You liked him before he became the nole coach and then you didn't like him. Now that he has the program in shambles, you like him again. I get it. I am liking him too. I hope he stays a long long time.
Yup, that's exactly what I was saying.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Gators need to win this for a lot of reasons. Mainly cause I hate those much#@fu%^ers, after that guess it would be a statement of where those two programs are at, would have to be big for recruiting.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Gators need to win this for a lot of reasons. Mainly cause I hate those much#@fu%^ers, after that guess it would be a statement of where those two programs are at, would have to be big for recruiting.
At least two f$u commits were at our game Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator