Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Below Average

Votes: 31 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
One of the best T-shirts I ever saw was at that game, "Noles Suck Croc" showing the back of a female Native American and a happy, macho looking gator facing those looking at the shirt. I know the guy was offered at least $60 for it, but I don't know if he ever sold it. As a high school senior, I thought it was hilarious. My mom, however, did not.

I bought a nearly identical shirt at UF in 1994 for my brother. Different saying though: “Use your head, Noles Suck”

Oct 5, 2014
The Noles are a dumpster fire. The players have quit. The fans are jumping off the ship in droves. I cannot say this with more emphasis:

We HAVE to win this football game.

FSU has had things go their way for many years now, and have taken full advantage with recruiting. This is our opportunity to turn the tables and humiliate them. This is the opportunity to take the damn state back and show recruits that choosing FSU is a ticket for embarrassment. Willie Taggart could be the best thing that ever happened to Florida football IF we take full advantage of it.

However, this game concerns me. It's almost certainly going to be viewed as their championship game. If FSU can win next week (which frankly is doubtful against Boston College), they will need to win to continue their coveted bowl streak. I have my doubts Taggart could actually motivate anyone, but I've seen the Noles get scores of lucky bounces over the last 3 decades and nothing would surprise me.

PLEASE Gators put those slimebags away. A season with a win over UT, LSU, and FSU would be a great opening year for Mullen.

Discuss.

This game has the makings of a real snoozer: The semenholes can''t run the ball and we can't throw it.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I had a memory and then a thought, both rare occurrences anymore.

The memory was of the ‘96 game in Tallacrappee, or actually afterwards, when Booby said they had started the UF game install during the week of the game they played prior to playing the Gators. He said it was the only way they could have won.

The thought was, since the Gators are playing Idaho, is there any chance CDM is already installing the Half Ass U game plan? I mean, this is a must win game. Must.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Ox, you told me in the chat box a couple weeks ago during the Mizz game we would not beat FSU. I said we would. What's your current opinion?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
AMEN! to that! Her voice makes me shudder.
So you don't like it when a woman tries to sound like a man and fails miserably? I swear if we were playing for the NATI and she was calling the game I'd shut it off.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They're gonna beat us for what feels like the 15th year in a row

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm glad FSU is in a tight game w/ BC this week. We essentially had a feel-good bye week.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yet even with several TOs they appear to be ready to beat BC. Don't assume they won't be ready for us, and ready to fight. It will take a great effort to beat them.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
What's worse at the end of the game; a prevent defense or a corner on an island?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they were those purple clown uniforms again.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
We have no shot, they have been getting ready for us since they fell out of the ACC race.

:britney:

Taggert is god awful, he is the worse game day coach we face this year. They have a huge talent advantage over everyone they play this year including Clemson. If we show up it's a blow out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.