Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeesh. We are gone as a fan base.
Yeeeaaa. This is as bad as I’ve seen it. Amazing what one loss will do. Had we beaten Vandy convincingly we’re riding pretty high coming into Friday.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Who has made an excuse, turd breath?

How about we wait until we actually lose before ripping everyone apart?

Ripping everyone apart? Lol what?

I know the fanboys (mainly on twitter) who think Napier is flawless will have this excuse lined up and ready to go. Just like the “talent” excuse was used when we struggled with USF and lose to UK and Vandy

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ripping everyone apart? Lol what?

I know the fanboys (mainly on twitter) who think Napier is flawless will have this excuse lined up and ready to go. Just like the “talent” excuse was used when we struggled with USF and lose to UK and Vandy
The dumpers are just as obnoxious as the pumpers. You've been relentless.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The dumpers are just as obnoxious as the pumpers. You've been relentless.

I’m a truther, sir. Not out on Napier or anything like that, but also not afraid to call it like I see it and not just excuse everything like some. Can’t stand the excuses, we’ve been doing it for the last 15 years as we lose

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
We're fuched to the bejeezus. AR is going to perform just like against Vandy, and we lose again as a result. Fuch you BN.
Layla!!! Hush yo mouf girl....you know as well as I do that if our defense shows up and forces some turnovers and a pick six or two, and we get a KO/P return for a TD from our special teams...we could keep it close!! ;)

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Need to just run the single wing, but I’m sure Billy will decide throwing it 50 times is a better strategy.
If the semi‘s load the box and dare you to pass , only a dumbass would go against the numbers.
At some point you have to take what the defense is giving you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb