Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If you want to go for it on 4th and 2 that's fine. But you put your QB under center, he is your best threat and you completely do not even use him as a decoy, and you run your slowest RB wide. I fail to understand the thought process. All I can say is Sling Blade. This is the stuff that has many of us being critical. Regardless of what happens later, he showed no insight there at all.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
If you want to go for it on 4th and 2 that's fine. But you put your QB under center, he is your best threat and you completely do not even use him as a decoy, and you run your slowest RB wide. I fail to understand the thought process. All I can say is Sling Blade. This is the stuff that has many of us being critical. Regardless of what happens later, he showed no insight there at all.
Animated GIF

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Of course AR gets hurt right when our Offense starts to roll. That's just Florida football.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our tacklers have never seen a pair of ankles they didn't love.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
How was that tackle on the sweep with Pearsall not targeting? Clearly helmet to helmet on the tackle but not even reviewed, yet we play without Miller tonight.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How was that tackle on the sweep with Pearsall not targeting? Clearly helmet to helmet on the tackle but not even reviewed, yet we play without Miller tonight.
He wasn’t a defenseless player. It’s not targeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb