Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The matter, Aaron, is if you end up taking that janitorial position you’ve been pining for, there’s a very real chance you’ll be starting your shift around that time on Friday nights and miss the whole thing.
In the olden days, yes - but now I can stream live TV on my phone. Ka-ching!

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There are no amount of points that we can beat these ******** by that will ever be enough. I want to see their spirits crushed, their bodies broken, their fans humiliated, and their performance mocked by all who see it. I hate F$U with every fiber of my being. I don't want us to win, I want us to destroy them. I haven't strapped up the pads in decades, but you could throw me out there on Friday and I guarantee that someone in ketchup and mustard is leaving on a stretcher with me (I'm not arrogant enough to believe I'd make it out any other way :lol: ).

:chomp: Go Gators! Nuck the Foles!

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Some of y'all have been living under a rock. We've known that this game was on a Friday for months now. And yes, we should never play on a Friday, but this is how we far we've fallen...

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
Some of y'all have been living under a rock. We've known that this game was on a Friday for months now. And yes, we should never play on a Friday, but this is how we far we've fallen...
Friday night after Thanksgiving is not a bad time slot. Lots of eyeballs.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SCREW Mark Richt and Helen Hunt!

We need to beat down these noles at their place. It pisses me off the game was cancelled in 2020. We could have hung 50 on them on Ron Zook Field.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

We need to beat down these noles at their place. It pisses me off the game was cancelled in 2020. We could have hung 50 on them on Ron Zook Field.

They likely would've found a "covid excuse" to not play that game anyways, had it been scheduled. Like they did to Clemson and another team that year that were gonna beat their asses. There's no way they wouldn't have weaseled out of a game with us that year. It'd be awesome to shut their mouths this year, when they're confident as hell.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Guess Richt is still azzhurt over this. But he can go EABOD. How low you must be in life to have to ask a Nole to beat UF. And Richt, in case you didn't know or forgot Rahsada flipped to UF. Tell Crustybalz hello.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

This has nothing to do with the status of our program.
It’s a home game for FSU and the ACC Network approached them with the idea and they agreed to it. I think it has more to do with our opponent and the status of their program.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'm fine with the Friday night game on TV in Tallacrappee, but I'd hate it if it were in Gainesville... totally f's up the Thanksgiving weekend for us logistically going to the game in person.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
This has nothing to do with the status of our program.
It’s a home game for FSU and the ACC Network approached them with the idea and they agreed to it. I think it has more to do with our opponent and the status of their program.

I actually knew this, but was just being a PITA. I'm sick of us happy to be good overall as an athletic program, but no longer great, with football the most noticeable obviously. And if one more person says to be patient and we are on our way back, I will slap them in the face. Yes, the recruiting is improving. Yes, all the behind-the-scenes stuff is being managed perfectly. But ... and this is the ONE thing I had an issue with when he was hired... the playcalling leaves a LOT to be desired. The conservative, lack of a killer instinct, weak sauce passing game means we will be good. But not great. Gators expect greatness and I don't see it happening without an OC...phenomenal recruits or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.