Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Big difference between throwing a shoe and a questionable targeting call.
I agree completely. I'm the one who wants to get rid of the stupid targeting call completely. I have absolutely no use for it.

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I agree completely. I'm the one who wants to get rid of the stupid targeting call completely. I have absolutely no use for it.
I think it's needed, but the refs blow too many calls and it may be that the rule needs some tweaking. While I think too many wrongful ejections occur, I'm surprised at the number of players who are guilty of obvious targeting. You'd think the proper tackling technique would have been restored by now.

Last edited:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I think it's needed, but the refs blow too many calls and it may be that the rule needs some tweaking. While I think too many wrongful ejections occur, I'm surprised at the number of players who are guilty of obvious targeting. You'd think the proper tackling technique would have been restored by now.
All I have to say is Joey Kent, meet Laurence Wright. Or....anyone meet Reggie Fkin Nelson. Its a mans sport. Stop pussifying it. Let real men play it.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Anyone going to the game? Gonna be my 1st trip to Doak.
The last time I was there half of the stadium gates were closed. There one gate for most Gators, took about an hour to get in and we missed the first 5-7 minutes of the game. One seminole appologized and said "We never get crowds like this". Some idiot student on the deck above poured a large cup of urine on the as we weretrying to get in. Good Luck

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
The last time I was there half of the stadium gates were closed. There one gate for most Gators, took about an hour to get in and we missed the first 5-7 minutes of the game. One seminole appologized and said "We never get crowds like this". Some idiot student on the deck above poured a large cup of urine on the as we weretrying to get in. Good Luck
Sounds like you had a blast. Hope I don't run into the same fate.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The last time I was there half of the stadium gates were closed. There one gate for most Gators, took about an hour to get in and we missed the first 5-7 minutes of the game. One seminole appologized and said "We never get crowds like this". Some idiot student on the deck above poured a large cup of urine on us as we were trying to get in. Good Luck
They gave you the old Todd Golden special ehh?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Anyone going to the game? Gonna be my 1st trip to Doak.

Yeah, I’m quite certain that’s not the case. I’m gonna defer to my boy Law here and say you have always been, and continue to be a giant florida state troll. You literally never have anything positive to say, and when you do it’s always with an asterisk. And you live in Florida, but this is the year you choose to make your first trip to Doak? Plus, weren’t you in the hospital at death’s door with a colostomy bag and some sort of intestinal track, tummy ache recently that we had to hear about for months? And now we’re to believe you are headed to a hostile night game environment against a rival. Yeah sorry, but at the risk of offending—and good luck with your Crohn’s—but you are a closet nole who can eat an entire bag and get bent.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Yeah, I’m quite certain that’s not the case. I’m gonna defer to my boy Law here and say you have always been, and continue to be a giant florida state troll. You literally never have anything positive to say, and when you do it’s always with an asterisk. And you live in Florida, but this is the year you choose to make your first trip to Doak? Plus, weren’t you in the hospital at death’s door with a colostomy bag and some sort of intestinal track, tummy ache recently that we had to hear about for months? And now we’re to believe you are headed to a hostile night game environment against a rival. Yeah sorry, but at the risk of offending—and good luck with your Crohn’s—but you are a closet nole who can eat an entire bag and get bent.
Listen ******* I didn't ask for your opinion on my health and I don't give a **** if you think I'm a troll. I reached out on this board not for sympathy from dickheads like you but because this is an extended family to me and I got a ton a great inspiration from many on this board during a time that i was struggling mentally in a hospital bed for weeks.

I'd also be willing to bet many on this board have never been to a away game, I didn't go to my 1st until SC last year.

Go **** yourself

Sorry Ox for the language but I had to get that out, suspend me if you have to but I needed to say it.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014

Attachments

• ebea3fa6-d839-4024-be13-9483e7f51ae3_text.gif
    ebea3fa6-d839-4024-be13-9483e7f51ae3_text.gif
    280.7 KB · Views: 22

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
All I have to say is Joey Kent, meet Laurence Wright. Or....anyone meet Reggie Fkin Nelson. Its a mans sport. Stop pussifying it. Let real men play it.
0998D386-ADC2-465D-A29A-25D70CD79D2F.jpeg
After further review, there is no targeting. Head up, not helmet to helmet. Perfect form tackle.*

But you’re probably right that it would have been called.

*Edit: I’m hopelessly biased.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.