Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
We abandoned everything that worked against atm and SC and AR decided to throw 400 yards but never rush. You cannot tell me that if we have the gameplan we had against sc against Vandy we don't roll up near 400 yards on the ground again. Florida wasn't outplayed. Florida didn't even show up to the game. That's on coaching and the players. Vandy did nothing to earn that game. They just let us give it to them

We are perfectly capable of crushing FSU this week. We have a running game that they can't stop heck between ar etn and Johnson i dont think anyone can stop it..the issue is will we game plan around it. I say if AR throws 20 times or more we get blown out. If it's less I say FSU gets blown out. Stop trying to make him tom Brady. Or if it's not the coaches telling him to pass then the coaches need to tell him that if he doesn't start using his legs his ass is benched.
We have a running game that they can't stop IF Richardson is a willing runner.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I get the repugnancy. I get the anger, futility and helpless feelings. But its a rivalry like no other (maybe the fcknnn dogs). Anything can happen. They dont have a team loaded with NFL talent (like the fcknn dwags). We have played the best this year and they havent. We just need to get to half time close and then Ventrell will lead the defense to victory. Anthony will do fine. Our 3rd platoon WRs just need to step up. I see Etienne shining tonite. I see lots of ways we can win. FSU is still an acc team that cannot attract enough fans to make scUM look bad . Fckk them. and that dumazzzz horse the idiot rides in on............

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Stunner coming from top rope by SoFla. I kept waiting for the sarcastic spin at the end. Love the vigor, surprised by the vitriol, but mostly I’m concerned this is a sign that things went bad with the Latin wife and in-laws over thanksgiving dinner, SoFlas living in a motel room, and may not make it to game time as he likely called his coke-head ex right after posting re Kev.

Good luck SoFla. It will get rough before it turns around but at least pace yourself so you remember the second half of this game 15 years later to post about the impact of a random penalty and how it is a sign we should/should not judge Head Coach Ahmad Black based on his Gator’s false start penalty in the 3rd quarter against East Carolina.

Hang in there. We’re pulling for you.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
In 15 years I don’t ever recall sofla lashing out like that. Ever. Seems many of us are on edge.

I’m not on edge at all actually, and didn’t see it as lashing out. Just feel that’s slipped through the cracks for years and warranted pointing out. To be fair, I did use the “no offense” qualifier, refrained from obscenities, and even wished him good health. Anyway, my apologies if I did offend anyone and there’s no risk of furthering the discussion as I have no desire to engage him. Sorry to derail things. Moving on.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Stunner coming from top rope by SoFla. I kept waiting for the sarcastic spin at the end. Love the vigor, surprised by the vitriol, but mostly I’m concerned this is a sign that things went bad with the Latin wife and in-laws over thanksgiving dinner, SoFlas living in a motel room, and may not make it to game time as he likely called his coke-head ex right after posting re Kev.

Good luck SoFla. It will get rough before it turns around but at least pace yourself so you remember the second half of this game 15 years later to post about the impact of a random penalty and how it is a sign we should/should not judge Head Coach Ahmad Black based on his Gator’s false start penalty in the 3rd quarter against East Carolina.

Hang in there. We’re pulling for you.

One of the best posts I’ve ever read here. Perfect. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I get the repugnancy. I get the anger, futility and helpless feelings. But its a rivalry like no other (maybe the fcknnn dogs). Anything can happen. They dont have a team loaded with NFL talent (like the fcknn dwags). We have played the best this year and they havent. We just need to get to half time close and then Ventrell will lead the defense to victory. Anthony will do fine. Our 3rd platoon WRs just need to step up. I see Etienne shining tonite. I see lots of ways we can win. FSU is still an acc team that cannot attract enough fans to make scUM look bad . Fckk them. and that dumazzzz horse the idiot rides in on............

All great points. If we’ve learned anything from this year’s schedule it’s that the other conferences are back to not being in the same hemisphere as the SEC. Their claim to fame this far is beating an Lsu team in week 1, on a missed extra point, that would absolutely crush them if the game were played today. We need this win and the running game can get us there.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's a reason why balanced offenses do better. The defense can't overstack. We need to be able to throw the ball to run the ball, and vice versa.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I see that they're still forecasting rain today there, but may quit before game time. I was hoping for the weather that was last night in the Egg Bowl for this game. Still need to be run heavy in this game and take long drives. I'd like to see us send someone at Travis early and pop the hell out of him, no doubt they're planning the same thing for AR.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
AR can't be timid and we 'll need to be almost mistake free.

We need the intensity...last week Vandy had more intensity than us. They were even moving faster than us. If we come out and punch them in the mouth we could take this. They think we'll be a pushover.

Most of Chatter thinks that...we need to show them something different.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
View attachment 51498
After further review, there is no targeting. Head up, not helmet to helmet. Perfect form tackle.*

But you’re probably right that it would have been called.

*Edit: I’m hopelessly biased.

Thanks Theo. I agree with you, I just didn’t feel like putting in the work. The targeting didn’t become a common practice until shortly before the “you got jacked up” nfl segment on bspn, which was probably around the time RFN was at UF, but definitely not back in ‘95.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yeah, I’m quite certain that’s not the case. I’m gonna defer to my boy Law here and say you have always been, and continue to be a giant florida state troll. You literally never have anything positive to say, and when you do it’s always with an asterisk. And you live in Florida, but this is the year you choose to make your first trip to Doak? Plus, weren’t you in the hospital at death’s door with a colostomy bag and some sort of intestinal track, tummy ache recently that we had to hear about for months? And now we’re to believe you are headed to a hostile night game environment against a rival. Yeah sorry, but at the risk of offending—and good luck with your Crohn’s—but you are a closet nole who can eat an entire bag and get bent.
This seems a little out of character. Still well written though.

I would have gone with more of a “we ain’t falling for the old banana in the colostomy stoma trick”. You know, a little softer humor and a little less “I hate your insipid guts and hope you die a miserable death”. But admittedly just a difference in style so carry on.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This seems a little out of character. Still well written though.

I would have gone with more of a “we ain’t falling for the old banana in the colostomy stoma trick”. You know, a little softer humor and a little less “I hate your insipid guts and hope you die a miserable death”. But admittedly just a difference in style so carry on.

Ftr, I hate no one here and wish all good health. I was just calling something out for what it is. I appreciate the kind words on the writing style though. Means a lot.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
319090_568570133159516_1929506757_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.