Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s have our receivers stand flat footed.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I thought we tackled well for the first time in 8 years until the 2nd half started. Right back to where we’ve been. It’s embarrassing.
You could feel the game change late in the second quarter. It started to slip away.

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
Probably would not have won the game, but would love to have seen how it would have progressed had Sling Blade left the triple reverse, double halfback pass in his pocket and just called a RB dive for no gain.
That, and if we just took the FG before half instead of trying to run the ball, and getting called for holding. What an absolute **** show.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I used to think we needed to take the secondary behind the woodshed. Nope. Billy needs his ass kicked.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
If I ever see Napier, i am going to kick that mfer in the nuts like 50 million times. He slaps corn rows on the ass at the hand shake. Fire this whole gd staff and don't even let them in the ****ing licker room.

I hate this mfer more than satan.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
It’s going to be a longgggg off season.
Not any longer the the season. If things remain status quo then it will just be an extension of the season. If they make necessary changes, then it will at least pique people's interest.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
This loss, like so many others, falls squarely on Sun Belt Billy. The stupid flea flicker was the beginning of the end. This bozo HC of ours has no concept of momentum & how important it is in CFB. He basically handed them a life line when he had a chance to put a dagger in them. The undisciplined play by our players, shytty tackling in the second half and a host of other problems.

AND STILL, despite all of that, we had a chance to win this game in the final minutes and we fcvk it up. This was a very winnable game against a very average FSU team and a very average FSU HC but Sun Belt Billy just can’t get it done.

Fire this clown NOW! He‘s not the guy to lead us back to championship contention, much less actual championships!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
That, and if we just took the FG before half instead of trying to run the ball, and getting called for holding. What an absolute **** show.

Yeah, I mean if you want to run another play there, take a shot in the end zone and then kick a FG if you don’t score a TD. But a running play right there? Seriously?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
If Coach Cuckold fails to talk about his great respect for Norvell post game, I will be really disappointed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.