***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Georgia***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I LOVE this kid man. You can see in his body language he’s f*ing pumped. Plus, the brief comment about Swift being one of the best in the country behind Perine. Like, gotta love the D backing the O. Much respect. That’s a lottt of Mullen too for all the naysayers. Good stuff - didn’t see it posted here yet so it’s a quick watch.

He said "... behind Perine" as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In my 68 years locked on to the Florida - Georgia games, once we Gators stabilized, the tradition has become "anything can happen" style of play. Many times high-flying UGa got upset by the determined Gators.

Hey, with Toney back, Gators can use sum that 'detourmination' to get around them mangey tacklers. Go Gators.
I would love to see the whole Kirby-crewed dazzle-frazzled by :
1) Z-G pass rush sacks co-joined by teeming DLs & LBs
2) Wanna see the return of Toney untouchable. He can really fire up this team.
3) Long-range Gator WR glide-paths
4) Stampeding Pterce, Perine, Davis
5) Unstoppable Trask aerial surgery shaking heads on Ga. sidelines and all in the stands.
Let all our weapons be firing right, causing UGa to trip all over themselves. Giving us pride and laughter.
Grow Gators, remind Ugga of that Bevo feeling.The Big Test is nigh.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Guess a bunch of money has been coming in on the Dawgs, see the line has went back up.

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
This two week span seems to be longer than the offseason and we are still three days away. This is a pivotal game for the future of the program and I do not recall being this excited/anxious/nervous/overconfident/underconfident about a Gator game in quite some time.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
This two week span seems to be longer than the offseason and we are still three days away. This is a pivotal game for the future of the program and I do not recall being this excited/anxious/nervous/overconfident/underconfident about a Gator game in quite some time.

Maybe I can be of some help...

1.) Find and kick the sh!t out of every dwag you see. Harsh? Yes, but it works.
2.) Fart in the general direction of any and every dwag fan you come across. I found one in my office building. I meet with HR tomorrow...

f v c k uga

Last edited:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Maybe I can be of some help...

1.) Find and kick the sh!t out of every dwag you see. Harsh? Yes, but it works.
2.) Fart in the general direction of any and every dwag fan you come across. I found one in my office building. I meet with HR tomorrow...

f v c k uga

This made me laugh. Again @oxrageous, would it kill you to give us a chuckle button?

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Public seems to be jumping on Ugay. Line to -6.5. Not surprising. Sharps should take that back down Friday/Saturday. But, my only concern is if somehow these injury reports are a little more smoke and coach speak than we’d hope. I’m 100% confident Greenard is ready. Just not sure about the others. Bit concerning we have yet to hear much of anything about Zu, other than “he practiced”

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, as for unis - we are the designated home team, so definitely blue tops. Do we go all blue? We've done it before. I say all blue with the standard Orange helmets.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Well, as for unis - we are the designated home team, so definitely blue tops. Do we go all blue? We've done it before. I say all blue with the standard Orange helmets.
“The #Gators have worn 4 different home combinations against Georgia since 1988 ”

As long as it’s not this....
F1A6BFBA-7576-4EE7-BC59-22FF032FF62A.jpeg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

All I ask for is one of the two recent history traditional combos.

Any kind of variation of unis or helmets and I will lose my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.