***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Georgia***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
@PeterBurnsESPN: "We expect all 3 of those guys (Greenard, Zuniga, Kadarius Toney) to be back for the Georgia game" - @CoachDanMullen just now on #SECThisMorning.

This. On Tuesday of the bye week. Is fantastic news. Barring any setbacks. We should be 100%. Rain down young men. Statement time. Chance to make history and become legendary for UF. Your time is NOW.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I know what you mean, but typically they are not so blatant. Do you have the story about this? Which game was it from?
Unfortunately no.....fellow alum posted it after the UT game and I couldnt stop laughing with the editing someone did

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Z,G, and KT - can it be ? by all means, come back with a vengeance. Love to see Fromm scampering from G & Z in a panic flight.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The problem is now everyone is starting to discover Charleston and the city is forever changed: overcrowded and traffic jams everywhere. You can't swing a dead cat here without hitting some dumb ohio transplant now.
Welcome to St. Augustine these days.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I will believe the injured players (any of them) are playing when they are suited up and on the field when the ball is snapped. Not to be negative, just expecting the worst and enjoying anything better than that. CDM has played the coaching game long enough that everyone is playing until they aren't, so the other team has to prepare.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The problem is now everyone is starting to discover Charleston and the city is forever changed: overcrowded and traffic jams everywhere. You can't swing a dead cat here without hitting some dumb ohio transplant now.

Same thing out here in LA.
Urban-Meyer-LeBron-James.jpg

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@SEC_StatCat: The SEC's most/least accurate passers when under pressure Most 1. Burrow 65% 2. K. Trask 61.9% 2. G. Shrader 61.9% 4. K. Bryant 51.2% 5. J. Fromm 50% Least 1. S. Smith 20% 2. B. Nix 27.9% 3. JR Plumlee 28% 4. R. Neal 28.6% 4. M. Corral 28.6% Secstatcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.