***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dammit. Can’t believe we’re gonna have to do this entire **** over again. Stricklin is such a joke of an AD. I really hope the Bulls and others accept what a worthless program they’ve helped created and make the moves.
It was a foregone conclusion the day we hired him.

He is what his resume says he is.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is really about to lose to Kentucky 2 times. Hell losing to them 1 time was bad but 2 times in 4 years is a fireable offense.
He would have lost to them 3 times, but they accidentally hurt Franks and made him play Trash.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gee, Ox, I am sorry I embarrassed myself. I sure hope that I didn't embarrass you or any of my fellow posters by worrying about Kentucky.
P. S. Your understanding of Kentucky is matched only by Donkey's understanding of Kyle Trask.
SHUT UP, UNCLE CORNROWS.

BTW, I seem to remember you predicting a win over Trailerbammer and a Heisman for Cokeboy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have to agree Jag, I was dead wrong about him and Emory. Holy Chit, I’m embarrassed to be a Gator. The entire administration is junk
Have tough, DZ23!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve never seen an SEC coach trailing in a game he should be winning look so passive on the sideline. At one point when the ESPN camera swung over to the Florida sideline I almost expected to see Mullen break a yawn. He looked disinterested, almost bored by it all
Dude, it was amazing.

He was like this the ENTIRE game. It wasn't just a bad shot or whatever. He looks like he clocked out. Like doped up Valium Meyer. Just blankly staring at his playchart.

The one damn time he moved at all he was waving his arms and had to get the receivers to get EJ's attention, he audibled in a play, and ran a damn wrap option to the left, right into where UK was showing two backers blitzing that side.

:doh:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How many cums did you have over this loss, Law?
Most of you dickweeds don't have to deal with UK fans on a daily basis. I get to hear this shtt every day for a fuchsing year.

But at least we are finally getting rid of this piece of shtt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Luke Fickell?
Oh yeah. hire a failed defensive coach whose biggest resume blurb is somehow made an OSU team that was 12-2 the year before and undefeated the year after into a 6-6 team with a loss to CHIMP.

jeeesus fooking Christ some of you a GD retarded.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing has changed. This is the way it has always been.

We definitely hired DM based on a vision of what he would transform into with Gator-skilled talent. DM has stayed mired in who he is?? Nobody wanted that. Stricklin tried to raise & extend him beyond that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gee, Ox, I am sorry I embarrassed myself. I sure hope that I didn't embarrass you or any of my fellow posters by worrying about Kentucky.
P. S. Your understanding of Kentucky is matched only by Donkey's understanding of Kyle Trask.
You embarrass yourself even when you're right.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
As long as Sticknine is the AD the Gators will be a perennial 7 win team and he will continue to pay national championship wages. Please,please prove me wrong. Somebody wake me up from this nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb