***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
October 2nd, 6:00 PM EST.

Will UK sell out to stop the run? I certainly would.

Discuss.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'll be in Lexington this weekend. Looking forward to a lot of bourbon and another UF win!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Kentucky has a good chance considering Mullen’s inability at coaching. Wouldn’t be surprised if we drop this one.

Stoops will have a good game plan against our offense, but their O has been dreadful the last few weeks.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I have to say I'm somewhat worried about this game. Stoops isn't a bad coach. I'm pretty sure he'll have them ready.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I think we'll be ok. It might not be easy, but if the D doesn't pinch a Grantham we should find a way to win.
Fun place to see a game. They really don't like us much up there, I know that. Perennial loserhood to us is part of their psyche. I hope we get them down and keep them there.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I think we'll be ok. It might not be easy, but if the D doesn't pinch a Grantham we should find a way to win.
Fun place to see a game. They really don't like us much up there, I know that. Perennial loserhood to us is part of their psyche. I hope we get them down and keep them there.

“Pinch a granthem.” I see what you did there.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

We were there for Trask's coming out party. Mostly pleasant people who took losing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.