Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
S. Carolina (away) - 296 total yds, 82 yds rushing vs UGa
S. Carolina (home) - 216 total yds, 58 yds rushing vs KY

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Only one person on this board has been seen with Barn or any other SEC team gear.

Just sayin.

After years of saying how bad 3rd and grantham is, all the sudden my doubt in his ability to call a game is met with me wearing Ky gear? Most anyone here knows our secondary is porous and subject to chasing any offense with a pulse.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
After years of saying how bad 3rd and grantham is, all the sudden my doubt in his ability to call a game is met with me wearing Ky gear? Most anyone here knows our secondary is porous and subject to chasing any offense with a pulse.
No, Dan. OX has Barn gear and lots of it.

He tries to blame his wife.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
S. Carolina (away) - 296 total yds, 82 yds rushing vs UGa
S. Carolina (home) - 216 total yds, 58 yds rushing vs KY
56 of those yds against Ugly were on their first drive. 124 were on the last two drives against the scrubs after the dwags took a 40-6 lead. The rest of the game they totaled 116 yds on eight possessions. Given the closeness of the game against UK, their yds were against the starters for the whole game. Apples and oranges.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
56 of those yds against Ugly were on their first drive. 124 were on the last two drives against the scrubs after the dwags took a 40-6 lead. The rest of the game they totaled 116 yds on eight possessions. Given the closeness of the game against UK, their yds were against the starters for the whole game. Apples and oranges.

The bulk of points/yards against our D is probably in the first quarter too. Just saying...

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Noted and great info regarding the mop up yards. However I'm not sure why it matters that 56 yds was on the 1st drive, it counts and surely the UGa starters were in.
Nonetheless, holding SC to 216 total and 58 yds rushing in their house is something that our Dwag DC won't do. Their defense looks legit.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Noted and great info regarding the mop up yards. However I'm not sure why it matters that 56 yds was on the 1st drive, it counts and surely the UGa starters were in.
Nonetheless, holding SC to 216 total and 58 yds rushing in their house is something that our Dwag DC won't do. Their defense looks legit.
I get what your saying. it's just that sometimes it seems like it takes a drive for a defense to settle down (or more in the case of our DC).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get what your saying. it's just that sometimes it seems like it takes a drive for a defense to settle down (or more in the case of our DC).
It isn't really settling down, IMO. It is adjusting. And usually the other team is doing the stuff that other analysts predict.

Frankly, it looks like we just don't game prep much and are content to run base stuff and see what they are doing on the field.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ncaa-basketball-sec-tournament-kentucky-vs-texas-a-m.jpg

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Your years of sucking the barns ass has hurt your ability to see the truth. You are a barn loving byotch. Go suck a bag of dicks loser. Looks like you are a grantham lover. Only a barn loving bytch could love him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, take a look at the blue tinted Fugate people of historic Kentucky = It's a blood disorder. It's fading out because nobody will marry them.

abc_blue_man_thg_130925_33x16_992.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.