***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
The fight was over Alberta btw. I saw the Wildcat messing with Alberta but I thought they were being playful. I took my eyes off them when a play started, and next thing I knew Albert and Wildcat were rolling on the ground. My date told me Albert pushed the Wildcat down because he flipped Alberta's skirt up.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I'm 90% sure it was the Kentucky Wildcat but it POSSIBLY could have been the LSU Tiger. Maybe I should post this in the LSU game thread, too. Or maybe not.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
So your answer is settle.... My job isn't to have a list of high quality candidates, that is the admin's job. Do I have guys I would give a shot too, of course. I'm sure a lot of us have their list of guys they wouldn't mind giving a shot to. That doesn't mean I'm right. As I said you either are striving for greatness or settling for mediocrity.

thanks for the reply, I also am not in charge but I don't really have any list of high quality candidates that we reasonably could obtain other than myself. And your assumption that I desire to settle is in my view incorrect. I want the best coach that we can obtain considering the value of them.

For example I don't want our facilities to be a war with others or to spend money we don't have and probably won't get. If that means our program is not as great as it might be I am fine with that. After all we are an educational institution not a professional sports training one. Thanks for the discussion.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
thanks for the reply, I also am not in charge but I don't really have any list of high quality candidates that we reasonably could obtain other than myself. And your assumption that I desire to settle is in my view incorrect. I want the best coach that we can obtain considering the value of them.

For example I don't want our facilities to be a war with others or to spend money we don't have and probably won't get. If that means our program is not as great as it might be I am fine with that. After all we are an educational institution not a professional sports training one. Thanks for the discussion.
GFY

We would be spending the money Fooley stuffed in his pockets instead.

But especially

G

F

Y

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.