Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That loss to Tennessee is still the worst loss I've ever experienced. We would have been playing for the natty. The guy on Tennessee who was injured in September, (but healthy when we played them in December) was DT John Henderson. He was a beast on their D. But more importantly, we had our healthy starting RB Earnest Graham in September until thug MF Dockett purposely wrenched his knee in the Noles game one week before the now December Tennessee game. Just writing all this still pisses me off to this day. I will never get over that loss. EVER.

Still the hardest I’ve ever taken a Gators loss…barely edged out the Nebraska game for the Natty. This was a gut wrenching loss

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Same here
Missed you guys in ”The worst sports loss” thread! Could have used your back up! To me, nothing comes close to that loss. I went into a literal depression for 2 weeks before deciding I needed go make my happiness dependent on more than the actions of college football players! :lol2:
the movie drinking GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Crouch's winning of the Heisman was the very definition of "lifetime achievement award" vs "best player THAT year"

Exactly. What cost Rex the Heisman was a lack of term limits, nothing more. We just needed guys like Beano to die off. I’m a throwback in a lot of aspects of life, but they had completely mangled the intent and meaning of the award.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Etienne on Etienne, interesting.

“It was an amazing feeling (seeing him play versus Utah), man. Just seeing the development, seeing him grow. Growing up with him he was a fat kid so I never thought he would be playing running back for the Gators,”

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I don't know if this was posted, or where to post it, but they talk about this game. Urba confirms what we all knew. Mullen knew AR was elite and yet never had him start except against Georgia.

UF should immediately stop any remaining payments and sue him for coaching malpractice, 9 figures in damages. Lets go.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry to hear that. What a bummer. Hope you have the mild variety.
Actually, I passed out while driving. In the hospital right now for overnight observation.

Totaled the car.

It looks like syncope has been a frequent side effect of the new strain of Covid

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, I passed out while driving. In the hospital right now for overnight observation.

Totaled the car.

It looks like syncope has been a frequent side effect of the new strain of Covid
Get out of that place before they put you on a permanent ventilator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.