Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
One of the worst coached games I’ve seen in a while and that’s saying something :lol:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
dead-die.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Perfect example of how one game does not a trend make in either direction. Walk on water one week, drown the next week. Welcome to UF football the past 13 years.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Just a sh!tty game plan from the start, we should've started out running with ETN, then started AR off with some easy completions.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Perfect example of how one game does not a trend make in either direction. Walk on water one week, drown the next week. Welcome to UF football the past 13 years.
Apply that to this game as well. Yet look at the trolls who have been waiting to post.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This game is on Napier. Bad play calling and leaving AR in the game.
So our backup is hurt and our star...flamed out. We have one WR and an O that uses TEs...we don't have those either.
Our DL has no depth and is gassed.

Y'all this is on Mullen pure and simple.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Apply that to this game as well. Yet look at the trolls who have been waiting to post.
I said in the post in either direction. That meant this week as well. Anyone with one good eye and a macro view could see in week one this team was not all that and a bag of chips. And this week we are not complete total shyt even tho we look like it. the problem is a team like this needs help from those being paid and tonight the coaching was very bad. Cost us the game? No. Help us at all, not really.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
I said in the post in either direction. That meant this week as well. Anyone with one good eye and a macro view could see in week one this team was not all that and a bag of chips. And this week we are not complete total shyt even tho we look like it. the problem is a team like this needs help from those being paid and tonight the coaching was very bad. Cost us the game? No. Help us at all, not really.

You could be right, but I think we live and die with AR right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.