***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Who would you rather listen to in a press conference?

• Ed Orgeron

Votes: 88 96.7%
  • Jim McElwain

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
lsu-fans-corn-dogs.jpeg

Oh, it's on now you phallic sucking whiners... :loser:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The best part besides beating lsu is watching their drunk fans wobble into the stadium, We are talking young, old, male, female, even their children,

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody talks trash like the LSU fans, nobody. I always thought it was fun.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in a section where people seem to sell their tickets a lot. Some fat coonass sat 2 rows behind me and ran his mouth the entire time. If you want to call the gargling and combinations of grunts and squeaks "trash talk", then fine, but to me trash talk is biting, witty, and needs to be at least semi-understandable. I've yet to meet an LSU fan at a game that met any of those qualifications.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am hoping for a very electric atmosphere. Making the trip down and I do not want to lose to those asshats again. I do think it is fitting that that have a QB named Donkey and a HC that is a flat out Jackass.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Man I’m so stoked to be at this game. Planning this before the season I had no idea what to expect. Just wanted to go have fun since I haven’t been there since 2010. I honestly think the gators roll here. My prediction is 27-17 but I think it could avalanche for LSU

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Man I’m so stoked to be at this game. Planning this before the season I had no idea what to expect. Just wanted to go have fun since I haven’t been there since 2010. I honestly think the gators roll here. My prediction is 27-17 but I think it could avalanche for LSU

I hope so. Would have thought we would get rolled prior to the MSU game but think we can win a lower scoring game here with a good defensive effort. On offense we probably won't be able to concentrate on the perimeter as much with LSUs DBs however.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
This game will be where I am very analytical of Frank's progress. I'll reevaluate my position as a miscoached athlete if he can make progress this game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LSU can be made to crumble. Burrows throws late, behind a lot. Prime op for an INT. If we can rush his throws we should intercept. LSU's RBs do not seem tough to thwart.

misty17grad

Sep 29, 2018
Can’t wait to get to Gainesville for the game! Tigers just played their best game of the season, our defense is going to have to build on the MSU win.

Would love to see the secondary get that goose egg out of the int column for burrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.