***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

What will be the outcome of the Florida vs LSU game?

• Florida wins by 1-9

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Florida wins by 10+

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Florida loses by 1-9

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Florida loses by 10+

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
it's not happening. you know that.

I know... but if this was a non-covid year and wasn't the AD's buddy it would happen. This is year three, should be showing us the direction of the program.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I decided this was the only game I was going to go to this year. Not even sure if I want to now after that crap I saw last week. Should be interesting. If the USC game is any indication there probably are still some tickets available. No tailgating, no congregating, must wear a mask at all times, have to watch the absolute worst defense in Gator history. Sounds like it's going to be a blast.

BTW, have you guys heard of the UAA's version of the Nazi brown shirts who will be at the game? They are going to have people in bright yellow shirts running around the stadium with signs pointing out people who don't have their masks on. I'm not kidding.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I.

BTW, have you guys heard of the UAA's version of the Nazi brown shirts who will be at the game? They are going to have people in bright yellow shirts running around the stadium with signs pointing out people who don't have their masks on. I'm not kidding.
it's long past time to fire everyone at the athletic department.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I decided this was the only game I was going to go to this year. Not even sure if I want to now after that crap I saw last week. Should be interesting. If the USC game is any indication there probably are still some tickets available. No tailgating, no congregating, must wear a mask at all times, have to watch the absolute worst defense in Gator history. Sounds like it's going to be a blast.

Amazingly, you can watch any other SEC team’s home games and see about 2/3 or more of the crowd not wearing masks.

The fact that we have mask nazis and a schit defense that couldn’t stop a Pop Warner team coached by Dwag Choker adds up to me not going to any games this year.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We're going to win fairly easily, something like 38-24 or so. LSU is more of a dumpster fire than we are right now. Defense will play better (they can't play any worse) and cause some takeaways that our O will be able to capitalize on. We keep our dreams alive for a few more weeks before the next crushing defeat ends all hope for anything more than another "Mullen level" successful year ending in another meaningless bowl victory.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My only fear is if they just go straight old school (meaning two years ago) LSU ball and just pound it down our weak ass DL's throat all day long, and shorten the game, then hope Dunce Dan rotates the JV again and causes some turnovers or stops on our offense.

It is what I would do with what they have.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
We have 5 new Covid cases as of today...Rumor is LB room got hit...look for alot of younger guys in this week...Hopper and Wingo specifically

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Two things: 1. Fat head Todd probably injecting his players with covid so he has an excuse and 2. I would eat 2 miles of Laura Rutledge poo just to kiss her butt.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The same people who have said that Mullen deserves 6 years when he started because of the mess McElwain left him..... How many fans are blaming what we are seeing on the field on McElwain still?
I'm curious who these people are?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I dont care about the games anymore at this point. I just want to see Laura more.
7fc327c981a0bffb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member