***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Welp, 3-9 vs LSU since 2010. Dan did exactly what I thought he would do. Forced to play AR and he single handedly gave this awful team a chance to win. I will live with those mistakes because he is a RS Freshman, not a guy who has been in the system 4 years with significant playing time who has shown really no progress at all. 42 points is enough to beat any team. If you lose this game, you defense just sucks. We're bad, but I will tune in to watch AR on Saturdays. If you are a Mullen supporter, then fuch you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Say "we hate our coaches" without saying it. Coaches have lost the team
Yup. Team will quit in November, even before the coaches do.

Well, team started quitting last year, vs LSU. Most of these kids know enough football to know how stupid and incompetent this staff is.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Call me whatever you want. I will not watch, certainly will not attend another game, and definitely will not contribute one red cent, until this "coaching" staff is gone. I hung in there with Mullen, the QB whisperer longer than I should have. What I didn't realize was what he was whispering to the quarterbacks.

That was just one more in a string of pathetic performances. I'm done with these ass hat coaches.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Call me whatever you want. I will not watch, certainly will not attend another game, and definitely will not contribute one red cent, until this "coaching" staff is gone. I hung in there with Mullen, the QB whisperer longer than I should have. What I didn't realize was what he was whispering to the quarterbacks.

That was just one more in a string of pathetic performances. I'm done with these ass hat coaches.

I feel your pain. I largely dismissed some piss poor recruiting and an O scheme that I really dislike for over two and a half years. I tried to make the best of it as a fan and to stay patient until DM had enough time to prove himself - one way or the other. That time came and went last year when we fell on our faces in front of God and everybody, in a season ending collapse for the ages. DM is a zombie now. He still shambles along while making disgusting noises and insisting that only he knows the way out of the cesspool he has led us into. But he's lost the team, lost the fans and in the fullness of time he will lose his job. Hasta la vista, MFer.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Random deal, this will be put on the Takes, but don’t @ me if I can screenshot you. I tweeted while walking so my grammar was off. I meant “exact same thing”.

Dan would snark at you: "Well, 'borderline elite' means we are ON the line between elite and not elite... what I said is that we were bordering on the midline, not on the midline, between not elite and elite"

There is a clear difference Truth... ;)

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Let me make sure I've got this right.

1. We watched an exceptional effort by a handful of young guys on O, squandered by our inability to match up physically with a "depleted" LSU OL. We just weren't up to beating a desperate team giving it all they had.
2. After hearing all season how well the D line is playing, we can't stop a relatively straight forward counter play concept because our D coaches appear to be too damn stupid to figure anything out.
3. We still can't master the art of making a winning play when we get the chance - if there's a way to bungle an opportunity the HC/staff will find it. Part of this goes to a complete absence of anything like a killer instinct.
4.The wildly inconsistent quality of our roster is a direct reflection on the man responsible for filling it with true, SEC championship grade talent. Despite all the injuries for LSU, we were not the more talented team today.
5. Despite his mistakes and growing pains, AR is possibly the most physically gifted QB I've seen at UF since I started following them in the early sixties. Leaving him on the bench until the season was essentially over was bad enough in itself. Failure to recognize his superiority to EJ right now and to start the process of turning the team over to him is a monumental example of professional malpractice.
6. If EJ starts another game, during what could be a 7-5 season, I will personally flip the phukk totally out.
7. Every gaffe, every breakdown, every overall team failure or deficiency can be laid at the door of DM and the idiot staff he has assembled. The dork king must go ASAP.

Well said Lizard, I can’t give this enough likes, especially #6

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Which one of you sorry fuks is Neil W. Blackmon? Cuz I'm going to sue you for ripping off exactly what I have been posting here for 3+ years, right down to the Harbaugh analogy! :lol:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Dan would snark at you: "Well, 'borderline elite' means we are ON the line between elite and not elite... what I said is that we were bordering on the midline, not on the midline, between not elite and elite"

There is a clear difference Truth... ;)
“I think what it tells us is that we are 49 points away from being elite.”

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Random deal, this will be put on the Takes, but don’t @ me if I can screenshot you. I tweeted while walking so my grammar was off. I meant “exact same thing”.

Freeking seriously???? They still have people circling the wagons. I've got an old couch in the garage. Maybe it's time to pile 'em up and start burning them.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
And single handedly do enough to win the game for us after we were dead in the water. No blame for this loss goes on AR. We scored 42 points. When you give up 49 thats not the freshman qbs fault

It's not that I'm blaming this loss just on him. The loss is on bad defense and yes bad QB play, 4 pics, 21 points. So he shares some of it.

I for one hope his decision making while under pressure improves.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's not that I'm blaming this loss just on him. The loss is on bad defense and yes bad QB play, 4 pics, 21 points. So he shares some of it.

I think your an Aero engineer or something related. I am too. Or I was. That statement is similar to watching the Vanguard blow up on the pad and saying maybe we'll do better next time. Instead they went to a Redstone.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Danny Wuerffel often threw 2 INTs a game, but he tossed 4 TDs, before heading to the showers in the 3rd quarter. Luckily SOS didnt think the purpose of offense was to run the ball and collect yardage instead of scoring points.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You know what's pathetic. Apathy has hit so hard that we're not really making a dent in Ox's click count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.