***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Corral threw his first interception of the season last night. But our QB might throw an interception before the season is over.
4ue3v8.jpg

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Why?
I still think AR is the next QB
If he had been playing all season instead of sitting behind a **** for brains QB all year, he may have played better in HIS FIRST START

Two of his turnovers were not a result of lack playing time. He let them take the ball from him, he threw into double coverage. The last one could be lack of experience, not used to SEC coverage.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Two of his turnovers were not a result of lack playing time. He let them take the ball from him, he threw into double coverage. The last one could be lack of experience, not used to SEC coverage.

Because we haven't seen EJ make plenty of those same damn mistakes. At least AR isn't a 4th year player doing it.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Because we haven't seen EJ make plenty of those same damn mistakes. At least AR isn't a 4th year player doing it.

For the last two weeks all we heard was that AR would save us. Well he is directly responsible for 21 of Georgia's points. You can carry AR lunchbox, but for me, until he stops with the turnovers, he aint' the Second Coming.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
For the last two weeks all we heard was that AR would save us. Well he is directly responsible for 21 of Georgia's points. You can carry AR lunchbox, but for me, until he stops with the turnovers, he aint' the Second Coming.

When did I say he was the second coming? I just say he's the better option at QB, and should've been starting since the beginning of the season. If he's healthy, he needs to play as much as he can the rest of the year.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
When did I say he was the second coming? I just say he's the better option at QB, and should've been starting since the beginning of the season. If he's healthy, he needs to play as much as he can the rest of the year.

Yep
This isn’t hard.
They guy with the most talent and most upside should play.
Jones, how can I put this nicely..,,
Is a FN dumb azz.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

I can't see that he is clearly the better option. In his last 4 quarters of play, AR has turned the ball over 5 times.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't see that he is clearly the better option. In his last 4 quarters of play, AR has turned the ball over 5 times.
It's because you don't understand football. The easiest thing to defend is a QB who can't complete a pass more than 4 yards.

Of course, it doesn't matter if your QB can complete a pass if your OC won't call it.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
It's because you don't understand football. The easiest thing to defend is a QB who can't complete a pass more than 4 yards.

Of course, it doesn't matter if your QB can complete a pass if your OC won't call it.

I don't know football, probably true,, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express. So I'm pretty certain that turnovers are bad.

Yes the state of the program is the fault of Stricklin and Mullen. The predictable play calling is on Mullen. But the turnovers are on AR.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I don't know football, probably true,, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express. So I'm pretty certain that turnovers are bad.

Yes the state of the program is the fault of Stricklin and Mullen. The predictable play calling is on Mullen. But the turnovers are on AR.
Turnovers are on AR AND Coaching.
If AR had been the starter the entire year, he wouldn’t have been tossed in against the number 1 defense In the country without a competent game plan and coaching.

The fumble was unacceptable but, Jones does the same damned thing…. Coaching????

The tipped int, Ga made a great play on the ball, AR didn’t make the throw on time, Jones does the same damned thing.., Coaching???

The Pick 6, unacceptable throw. Again, Jones has 9 interceptions this year…Coaching???!

Anyone with a functioning brain could easily tell AR has the skills to be a Star in College Football.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Turnovers are on AR AND Coaching.
If AR had been the starter the entire year, he wouldn’t have been tossed in against the number 1 defense In the country without a competent game plan and coaching.

The fumble was unacceptable but, Jones does the same damned thing…. Coaching????

The tipped int, Ga made a great play on the ball, AR didn’t make the throw on time, Jones does the same damned thing.., Coaching???

The Pick 6, unacceptable throw. Again, Jones has 9 interceptions this year…Coaching???!

Anyone with a functioning brain could easily tell AR has the skills to be a Star in College Football.
His check should be on the short side.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But the turnovers are on AR.
You realize EJ is leading the nation in INTs, right?

The biggest problem is every DC and every DB in the country knows Dan Mullinz 6 plays.

The second biggest problem is none of them respect EJs arm, at all.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
You realize EJ is leading the nation in INTs, right?

The biggest problem is every DC and every DB in the country knows Dan Mullinz 6 plays.

The second biggest problem is none of them respect EJs arm, at all.
I think he throws a great deep ball. I remember reading that back in August.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I'll take a QB that throws a TD and an int on every other drive over a QB that does neither on every drive every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator