***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I prefer the leghumpers to lose. If you're not first, you're last!
If your not lead sled dawg, the view never changes. Just sniffing dwag ass and now kat ass too.

Fuch you lazy ass Mullinz.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Opening line looks like Florida - 10. Not sure what to make of that. Yes, LSU is a dumpster fire, but we aren't exactly humming on cruise control.

What a matchup, two fan bases who both want to fire their coaches, apathetically hoping for a victory while wondering if wins only prolong the inevitable. The money line has LSU +310. Are we really over 3 times more likely to leave with a win? After last year that seems like a bit of a stretch.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If your not lead sled dawg, the view never changes. Just sniffing dwag ass and now kat ass too.

Fuch you lazy ass Mullinz.

If you ever spell the word dog that way again, I will personally fly to Ohio, comb through the white pages for attorneys who like Nickelback, and beat you with a garden rake.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you ever spell the word dog that way again, I will personally fly to Ohio, comb through the white pages for attorneys who like Nickelback, and beat you with a garden rake.

I guess we are supposed to assume burn his fuching house down as a given.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
How bad is Gator apathy for this game and for the football program in general? The Band Thread is solidly at the top of the forum with the Golf Thread holding strong in 4th place.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Mullen needs to win this game just to keep the heat on his ass down to a low flame.
He loses the next two and the old noise in the system will so loud you'll need ear muffs just to read post on chatter.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
No Stingley, No Boutte, and as we know no Gilbert, hell this is pretty much the same group of JV guys who dropped about 40 on us last year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No Stingley, No Boutte, and as we know no Gilbert, hell this is pretty much the same group of JV guys who dropped about 40 on us last year.
75f7a34d34605f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.