• Neither

Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
No worries my man. @Renard904 is just feeling a little ornery today. Caught a couple from him myself. Kind of excited about it - brings balance to my ratio.
I'm not usually one to explain my actions, but you genuinely seem unsure. The dislikes were to your backwards reasoning. You used UK as a reason we shouldn't be over confident. Well, when you beat someone 28 straight times(I didn't research that number), you've earned the right to overlook that opponent. They beat us. Plain and simple. But to insinuate that we shouldn't have been that confident is beyond ridiculous. We're fans. Short for fanatical. So, yeah... You're gonna get extreme predictions. You cherry picking posts to support your weird point about UK and Mizzou baffles me.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I'm not usually one to explain my actions, but you genuinely seem unsure. The dislikes were to your backwards reasoning. You used UK as a reason we shouldn't be over confident. Well, when you beat someone 28 straight times(I didn't research that number), you've earned the right to overlook that opponent. They beat us. Plain and simple. But to insinuate that we shouldn't have been that confident is beyond ridiculous. We're fans. Short for fanatical. So, yeah... You're gonna get extreme predictions. You cherry picking posts to support your weird point about UK and Mizzou baffles me.
Cool, don’t care. Made sense in the context of the conversation. Plus, need some more negative ratings - was getting cocky with my ratio!

LetsGoCanes

Aug 19, 2019
He is angry every season, mostly bc his defense sucks and he is getting encouraged to move on. What does he average? 1.5 years per stop?

That great defense that had you 20 points down to fvkki g WiLLLLLLLie? That great defense?
Florida State vs. Miami - Game Recap - October 6, 2018 - ESPN

Your attempt at trolling is laughable.

Games against FSU are usually always close.Take a look at FSU vs Miami over the past 10 years and observe how close the games were. See 2014-2018 for example where we were clearly had less talent with Golden as coach, and young Richt teams yet all of the games were decided by 5 points or less.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Your attempt at trolling is laughable.

Games against FSU are usually always close.Take a look at FSU vs Miami over the past 10 years and observe how close the games were. See 2014-2018 for example where we were clearly had less talent with Golden as coach, and young Richt teams yet all of the games were decided by 5 points or less.
Your best win was against FIU last year. You got dragged up and down the field against the only two actual quality teams you played. You have a green QB and crappy coaching staff now. It’s not going to be pretty.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Games against FSU are usually always close.
2018-11-25-FSU-Florida-Scoreboard-Pic.jpg

Not ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator