• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did @oxrageous hack your account? Threatening bannings and vacations is very unbecoming.
I just want you to understand something, I'm generally a forget it about it kinda guy and move to the next game. However, you are being such a pussy I am going to ride you and fever like a rented mule.

It will start about halftime.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I just want you to understand something, I'm generally a forget it about it kinda guy and move to the next game. However, you are being such a pussy I am going to ride you and fever like a rented mule.

It will start about halftime.
Well, most p$ssy likes to be ridden so... promise to be a little rough?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
2 Days!!!!
Why isn't that a Bucknuts jersey?

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
Uga, msu and Mizzou (barely) were all better at rushing last season. Maybe our run defense just dramatically improved as you suggest. Or maybe it was simply a running QB that got us. I think Grantham is just in your head.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I’d expect you to admit you are wrong when it’s close at half but I know that won’t happen. Again, +/- 14 points will be the margin and only after Miami gets a meaningless one late.

We're probably going to be up by 21 at half. They are not scoring on this defense with a true freshman QB + two freshman Tackles on offense + OC Enos.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
I enjoy listening to the grownups talk, it's why I visit here. I think you are using hyperbole again when you say "whole issue". What I said was a lot to do with it. I think it's not as black and white as you make it sound with reese vs Jackson. I'd say it's much more in the middle.

About the actual topic, no I dont have an analytical opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.