• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On the off chance I can make it to Florida on the 24th how hard is it going to be to get a ticket to this sporting extravaganza?

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
According to StubHub, real tough. I've been looking hard too. I see fred Taylor in the gym all the time , he could only get 2 tickets also

DoubleGator87and90

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
On the off chance I can make it to Florida on the 24th how hard is it going to be to get a ticket to this sporting extravaganza?
I haven't seen any tickets available for less than about $250 each, and that's for the worst nosebleed seats. I bought a parking pass for a lot close to the stadium. We're going to tailgate and see if a deal presents itself for tix. If not, we'll pack up and head over to a local sports bar to watch the game.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Allrighty then, sounds like I'll be watching this one on TV :)

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
40 days!!

Mays (@DatManMays) tweeted at 11:53 AM on Fri, Jul 19, 2019:
I CANT WAIT TO BE BACK IN THE SWAMP
()

Dekle

Nov 27, 2017
This is disturbing.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Hale Apollos (@_FourVERTICALS_) tweeted at 6:58 PM on Wed, Jul 24, 2019:
4 TDs total last year for these returning Miami WRs
()

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Hale Apollos (@_FourVERTICALS_) tweeted at 6:58 PM on Wed, Jul 24, 2019:
4 TDs total last year for these returning Miami WRs
()

Just as much skill as who? USF? scUM WR corps doesn't come close to the Gators'. This is really dumb. Even for a scummy Miami fan. I guarantee our guys are tougher. They're blockers before receivers in this offense.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just as much skill as who? USF? scUM WR corps doesn't come close to the Gators'. This is really dumb. Even for a scummy Miami fan. I guarantee our guys are tougher. They're blockers before receivers in this offense.

They definitely don't match us but they have 2 guys that are decent. That short fast WR Thomas was getting open a lot but their QBs were inaccurate or had no time to throw the ball.

They also got a guy from a non Power 5 school that had close to a 1,000 yards I think last season and is supposed to be pretty good and had other teams pursuing him in the portal also.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
If franks gets time we’ll have 275-325 passing

DM has a chance to conduct a clinic on the destruction of a mediocre secondary. I believe he'll come up with an effective scheme to slow scum's pass rush and beat them down-field repeatedly - which could result in a tight game being blown open in the second half. I think it is more likely that we will trounce UM than that we will lose to them. I know, nothing is guaranteed. But we have the horses, the coaching, and the opportunity to start the season with a huge bang. Win this one convincingly, and the misery of the last decade could become a rapidly fading memory - if DM seizes the moment, like I believe he will. The future of Florida football is squarely on the line, moments like this don't come around often. Go Gators.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They also got a guy from a non Power 5 school that had close to a 1,000 yards I think last season and is supposed to be pretty good and had other teams pursuing him in the portal also.
Oh Lord, is Fever now going to start warning us of the dangers of the itty bitty receiver from U Buffalo?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That’s exactly why I was saying to not be too confident the game will be tight for awhile until Mullen can get his scheme in line and as you said it’ll most likely be in the second half much like FSU and meatchicken last season
DM has a chance to conduct a clinic on the destruction of a mediocre secondary. I believe he'll come up with an effective scheme to slow scum's pass rush and beat them down-field repeatedly - which could result in a tight game being blown open in the second half. I think it is more likely that we will trounce UM than that we

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If franks gets time we’ll have 275-325 passing

If that happens it will be because we were running all over them at first. I don't think I remember Franks establishing a good passing game against anyone without our running game starting first unless it was one of the FCS teams. If we have 250+ passing I bet the rushing yards are over 200 yards also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator