Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Vernell Brown Jr. (@CoachVB_UF) tweeted at 1:56 AM on Sun, Aug 25, 2019:
2019 Camping World Kickoff Swamp Alumni sideline presence!!! You find a way to win when you are surrounded by decades of winners!!! #Pioneers #SwampAlumni #GatorAlways #GatorMade #GatorStandard @GatorsFB @CoachDanMullen Vernell Brown Jr. on Twitter
()

Did we have football alums on the sideline??? I don’t recall bspn showing a single one. They were too busy focusing on da ewww’s sideline all night.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Did we have football alums on the sideline??? I don’t recall bspn showing a single one. They were too busy focusing on da ewww’s sideline all night.
I noticed Louis Murphy out there on the replay. Or if it wasn’t him, it was his genetic clone.

Last edited:

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
With all this being said. By years end, most will not remember the performance. Hopefully we improve and this game just looks like a quality W on our schedule.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
With all this being said. By years end, most will not remember the performance. Hopefully we improve and this game just looks like a quality W on our schedule.

Umm, this one will be hard to forget i'm afraid, but at least we won.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
On that note, did they ever mention anything about the nationality of miami’s punter? Wish they’d brought that up.
I believe he was An Australian punter from Australia. He comes from a long lineage of Australians who come to America to play non-Australian rules football. His style of kicking comes from being an Azzie from Australia, land of kangaroos and kickers. From Australia.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016

Spur dog in the skybox. Also saw a couple guys. But yeah ESPN for some reason wanted to show all the trash that showed up for scUM.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Vernell Brown Jr. (@CoachVB_UF) tweeted at 1:56 AM on Sun, Aug 25, 2019:
2019 Camping World Kickoff Swamp Alumni sideline presence!!! You find a way to win when you are surrounded by decades of winners!!! #Pioneers #SwampAlumni #GatorAlways #GatorMade #GatorStandard @GatorsFB @CoachDanMullen Vernell Brown Jr. on Twitter
()

Is that “Big Money” on the far right of the picture?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Is that “Big Money” on the far right of the picture?
ECyzESCW4AAUCXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.