• Neither

Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That goes without saying and also a good point
If that happens it will be because we were running all over them at first. I don't think I remember Franks establishing a good passing game against anyone without our running game starting first unless it was one of the FCS teams. If we have 250+ passing I bet the rushing yards are over 200 yards also.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am crying over here! Is it time for a Miami Shambles post?

Jun 2, 2015
Good grief, after reading this thread, checking the stats, etc., one would think we should just forfeit this game. However, this is to let you gators know that we are currently mixing up a big pot of "mojo". You know, that unknown quality (hex, charm, whatever) that has allowed us to win the last 7 out of 8 games against all odds. One of your posters also noted that he was concerned about the possibility of "mojo". Mojo is a powerful entity so be concerned, very concerned. LOL

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good grief, after reading this thread, checking the stats, etc., one would think we should just forfeit this game. However, this is to let you gators know that we are currently mixing up a big pot of "mojo". You know, that unknown quality (hex, charm, whatever) that has allowed us to win the last 7 out of 8 games against all odds. One of your posters also noted that he was concerned about the possibility of "mojo". Mojo is a powerful entity so be concerned, very concerned. LOL
Yes, yes -- noted -- super concerned here. :-)

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

I am not one to make big claims about the outcome of a game. That said, I really feel like we win this game. I think its slow going at first but after halftime things go our way. Its the first game of the year and nobody knows how these teams will respond. I think your team has some growing pains to go thru. P.S. I know somebody that knows somebody who saw "mojo" in a boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.