***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Michigan***

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
This was ugly. Our offense scored 3 points. What's it going to take for this terrible offensive coordinator to get fired?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mac lies to cover his incompetence at his job. We could go on with this nightmare for another 10 years and still lose to a mediocre Meatchiken team by 20. Mac is not a coach, Nuss is not a coach, and the new OL coach should be called up front and center to explain the horror he is putting Gator Nation through.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
We ain't winning schit with mac. All you apologist can go straight to hell. Like I been saying mac should've been fired last year . All you wait and see mtherfckers well i hope you saw enough today

Oct 5, 2014
These are some of my thoughts after watching today's game:

1. Michigan is a pretty good football team. The Gators are not.
2. I was shocked by Franks' pitiful performance. He reminds me of Jeff Driskel - without the mobility.
3. Our offensive line is no better than last year.
4. Our young defensive backs are not ready for prime time and it will take some time for them to get their act together.
5. Mac never was a quarterback whisperer and never will be one
6. Zaire is definitely not the answer. I would go with LDR, Trask, or Allen.
7. The team lacks overall discipline. It reminds me of Muschamp, coaching by the seat of his pants.
8. I think we definitely lose to Georgia, LSU, and FSU.
9. We have some real talent on the D-line and they are giving great effort.
10. I hope this will be Coach Mac's last year.
11. Nussmeier must have pictures of Coach Mac making out with a sheep.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
A big agree with no 7, blown assignments, I don't think they know what a gap is let alone how to maintain it, and blocking, well...

The big question is. Does chump beat us.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Well, I'm not surprised. I said a few weeks ago in a separate post that I thought we'd get azz raped by Michigan. That's exactly what happened. I'm not happy about being right with my call...I would much prefer to be coming on here eating crow had we won the game. It's not to be, though. If I'm anything, it's a realist, as my posts have shown. We looked terrible. We should have hired Harbaugh as our coach, or at least made a decent effort to do so, when he was at Stanford (I'm a broken record on this issue). We can still have a good season (see my other post about the W/L record needs to keep his job). Truth is, though, we have a tough road ahead of us.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
These are some of my thoughts after watching today's game:

1. Michigan is a pretty good football team. The Gators are not.
2. I was shocked by Franks' pitiful performance. He reminds me of Jeff Driskel - without the mobility.
3. Our offensive line is no better than last year.
4. Our young defensive backs are not ready for prime time and it will take some time for them to get their act together.
5. Mac never was a quarterback whisperer and never will be one
6. Zaire is definitely not the answer. I would go with LDR, Trask, or Allen.
7. The team lacks overall discipline. It reminds me of Muschamp, coaching by the seat of his pants.
8. I think we definitely lose to Georgia, LSU, and FSU.
9. We have some real talent on the D-line and they are giving great effort.
10. I hope this will be Coach Mac's last year.
11. Nussmeier must have pictures of Coach Mac making out with a sheep.

I agree with most of that. We may not have a decent QB on the roster even though we have like 6 of them now. These coaches arent going to turn an average talent QB into a gamer either.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
My question is who fires the team up, gets them ready to chew nails, Mac?

LCGATOR

Jul 1, 2014
looks like I'm getting my Saturdays back to work around the house again! darn you mac, my season is over before it started

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Any word on Gardener's injury? Saw him on crutches at the end. Hope it is just cramps

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
My question is who fires the team up, gets them ready to chew nails, Mac?

Yes, Mac does. He makes them a PBJ, cuts the crusts off, fixes them all a big glass of ICE COLD milk (cuz nothing goes better with a crust less PBJ than ice cold milk) and lets them know that everything is California KEWL!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
My thoughts:

giphy.gif

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I was wrong!!!!!!!